Thinner.

🚨A/N🚨 IM BACKKKK!! I know I kinda disappeared BUT I'm back now and have more motivation to write! This imagine was suggested by: !

AND THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH FOR 1.5K READS I LOVE YOU ALL!

Enjoyyy:)

🚨T/W this chapter is focused on y/n having an ed so please if you think that this will trigger you in any way please skip this chapter!!! (And if you are currently struggling with and ed just know that you are so so loved and even if you don't think so I can promise you that there are people out there that can help🤍)🚨

Thinner.

I have always hated my body. Hated the way that my thighs look more like tree trunks than legs. Hated the way my stomach wasn't flat like the girls on Pinterest. I've learned to try and avoid seeing pictures of myself for my own sake.

I've first became self conscious about my looks when I was in 7th grade. I tried everything to fix my thighs and stomach. I tried diets and workouts, everything. It finally dawned on me that if I just didn't eat altogether, it had to get better, right? I started to skip meals and I would even go days on end without eating. (A/N I typed this in Chris's voice-DAYSS ONNN ENDDD)

There would be times where I would be forced to eat, those were the toughest parts. But like clockwork I would starve myself for days. I did notice my thighs were slightly smaller, but definitely not enough. There was no "enough".

I was sat on my boyfriend Matt's bed when I heard him heading up the stairs to our room. I covered my stomach and thighs with a blanket, I didn't want him to think I was gross.

"Y/nnnn" he said dragging out my name.

"Mattttt" I mocked.

" Do you maybe wanna go to McDonald's and film a car video with us in a bit?". Hearing him say that my heart dropped. I couldn't eat today I wasn't letting myself eat this week. If I said no he would know something was up.

"Umm that sounds fun but can we get food delivered here later I don't really feel like eating the car but you guys can still eat in the car if you want" I needed to be home or at least somewhere with a bathroom I could use.

"Sure that actually would work out a lot easier and maybe we can watch a movie afterwards" he said with a smile as I released a breath I didn't know I was holding.

MATTS POV:

I was really glad that y/n decided to film with us. She's been acting off lately and I've been getting kinda worried about her. Hopefully this cheers her up.

N: "I am starving oh my fuck"

C: " Dude we're getting food after this you'll be fine"

N: " No like seriously there is a mouse on this earth that has eaten more than me today, think about it I slept in and didn't get breakfast, then we had a meeting and our door dasher grabbed the wrong order"

M: " I ate some leftovers but that was it, how about u y/n?"

Y/n: " oh I had some cereal and my leftovers from the other day"

C: " wait when did you get cereal? I didn't sleep last night and I was sitting near the kitchen all morning."

Y/n: " Oh you must've gone to the bathroom or something haha"

She was hiding something from us. Something from me. I knew her and I could tell by her expression she wasn't being honest. And her leftovers, she said she ate those a few days ago. Thinking about it I couldn't quite remember the last time I'd seen her eat.

She was really quiet for the rest of the video. I didn't talk too much either, I was too worried about her to be thinking about the video. I made eye contact with her a few times through the rear view mirror. She looked pale and panicked. I didn't want her to be scared but I just needed to know what was going on.

Y/N'S POV:

Matt kept on looking at me worriedly, I had an awful gut feeling that he was onto me. They couldn't find out. I didn't want him to get worried about this. My breathing became shallower as we drove closer and closer to the house.

"I'm ordering pizza right now so it should be there right after we get home" Nick stated. Matt looked at me briefly through the rear view mirror. He knew something was off.

We pulled into the driveway and I hurried into the house. How was I going to do this without him finding out. He couldn't find out.

MATT'S POV:

I watched y/n practically run in the house, once we were all inside we sat down on the couch. I noticed y/n bouncing her leg uncontrollably. Worse than usual. She was picking at her nails and skin.

The doorbell rang and Chris went to get the pizza and tip the driver. I gently placed my hand on her leg that was shaking. She looked up at me softly.

"Hey are you alright sweetie?"

"Oh uh yeah why wouldn't I be?"

"Your pinkie"

"What about it?

"You always fiddle with your pinkie when something's bothering you"

"Oh, habit I guess haha"

Y/NS POV:

We had sat down around the couch, the pizza boxes sitting on the coffee table in the center of the room. I was zoned out when Matt handed me a plate. A paper plate with one single pizza slice on it.

I knew Matt was watching for signs right now so I had to eat. One bite at least. But even just the smell of food in general was enough to make me nauseous. I held the plate and tried my best to take a small bite. Each bite seemed worse than the last. Eventually I finished a good bit of the slice I sat my plate down.

I looked over at him and saw him already looking in my direction. "Hey I'm going to go brush my teeth really quick I have a metally taste in my mouth." I said shakily before standing and walking to the bathroom.

(I hope you know what metal taste I'm talking about lol)

As soon as I closed the bathroom door I turned on the sink to muffle the noise and sat over the toilet. I pressed down on the back of my tongue to make myself gag. I felt relief. I spat into the toilet and stood up to actually brush my teeth. I flushed the toilet and went to stand up when I heard a weak voice from the doorway. An open doorway.

"Y/n?" Matt said sniffing.

"Matt how long have you been standing there" I said in a panicked tone.

"Long enough to see you throw up the little amount of food you ate.. please tell me why. You need to eat y/n/n. I need you to eat.."

"Matt I can't eat now. I'll loose all my progress! Can't you see, if I keep this up for just a little longer I might look pretty!" I said with hot tears forming in my eyes blurring my vision.

"Wait you don't think you're pretty?" He said in disbelief. "Y/n you are the prettiest girl I know. Inside and out you are absolutely beautiful. Your body needs and deserves to eat. You deserve to eat." He spoke softly while knelt down beside me on the bathroom floor. Wrapping an arm around me and pulling me into a hug.

We sat like that for a while and hearing him say that I was beautiful helped me to stop feeling like he was disgusted by me. His words were the best medicine, they could cure any sickness.

" when you're ready we can go out at you can pick out whatever snack you'd think sounds good and we'll take small steps from there, ok? And if you don't want to tell Chris and Nick I get it but Nick has struggled with his body image before so maybe he could understand more. I'm here always and I know you can get through this. I love you always."

"I love you so fucking much Matt. You're the best"

🚨A/N🚨 so I kinda disappeared for a bit lol I was really busy with my classes and the holidays in general but I'm back!!! Please leave requests for future imagines because I have no original ideas thank you loveliessss❤️