Chapter 1

I am just watching Halloween 2 when the TV shuts off all of a sudden. I get up from the couch and walk over to the TV and bang the top of it a bit, but it doesn't do anything. I stare at the bare screen when a pair of hands reach out of the TV and tug me into a black void.

I am just standing in a void. Waiting. It feels...as is if time has stopped...I suddenly hear a sound, a small quiet sound... I try hard to find that noice, but it disappears as sudden as it had appeared. My body starts to move on its own...I'm walking into the darkness without any sense of what's happening or what's ahead. Where am I?.

I then trip over something and land on my knees. As I get up, a small yellow light bursts out behind me with its light leaking into the dark void. I turn around and see a glowing yellow orb hovering in front of me. It seems so small yet so compelling. I can hear that noise again, but this time, it's more clear of what it is saying.......it's telling me to enter the gateway...what gateway? I am curious about what exactly this orb of light even is. I reach my hand out towards the orb, touching it with the tip of my finger and instantly getting blown away from the orb exploding, causing my ears to start ringing. I start to black out, but I hear 'movies' before I black out completely.

When I open my eyes, I am in an old, black car in the back seat with an old man in the front driving. He has short, white hair that fits his brown cap perfectly and has a rough oval face shape, he is wearing a brown coat with a blue shirt underneath and a pair of black pants. He looks comfortable. I then look around and notice a light brown suitcase on my right and a small black purse on the seat next to me. "Are you nervous?" The driver grunted, not taking his eyes off of the road.

"I'm sorry?" I ask

"About the babysitting job at the heelshires. Are you a bit nervous?" I have heard that name before, but where? I look at the old man.

"Uh no, no, I am not.....how far are we?" I say, picking up the small black purse and opening the zipper.

"10 minutes away"