Chapter 4

~Y/N Pov~

After I'm done sweaping, I check the time, and it's 6:39pm, so I sit Brahms in a chair in the dining room and make spaghetti for dinner. After dinner, I change Brahms into his pyjamas, tuck him in, read him a book, and kiss him goodnight. I lay on my bed, looking up at the roof, thinking about what happens in the movie. So Brahms lives in the walls, The Heelshires kill themselves and then theirs Cole.....wait, will Cole show up for me? Just then, I hear a phone ringing downstairs. I get up and walk downstairs into the library and pick up the phone.

"Hello? Who is this?" Silence......I can hear a faint breath, but nothing else. "Brahms, it's bedtime I need my sleep," and with that, I put the phone down and turn around to start walking. I think that was Brahms.....oh well, I'm tired. And of course, that's when the phone rings again.

I pick up the phone and say, "Yes? What do you what, Brahms?" And this time it's not Brahms it's a woman.

"Brahms? Who's Brahms? It's me, Victoria. I was just calling to see how the nanny job is?" I sit down on a nearby chair.

"Yeah, yeah, it's good. I just put Brahms asleep........that's the uh...boy I'm looking after." I hear a slight bump in the walls behind me and just ignore it.

"That's good! I'm so happy you found a job and especially after the whole Cole scenario."

"Yea, uh......I know such a shame...oh no...hey I gotta go....bye." I quickly put the phone back down before she can talk back. I sigh and stand up, stretching my arms up above my head. "Bedtime..." I say to myself and walk up the stairs into my bedroom. I plunk myself down on my bed and instantly fall asleep.

😴😴😴

~Brahms Pov~

I watch her pick up the old phone on the small side table. "Hello? Who is this?" Her voice is so soft like a lullaby, soothing me to sleep. I don't say anything but listen, and wait for what she does next....."Brahms, it's bedtime. I need my sleep." wha- did she jus- she hung up on me? And how did she know it's me? I just stand there shocked watching her walk away until the phone rings again. She walks over, picks it up, and says, "Yes? What do you want, Brahms?" What is with this woman... she's...different....does she know I'm in the walls? Mommy said that if anyone knew, then they would send me away. I'm NOT leaving......I leave Y/N alone, heading to her bedroom, and open up a secret door that looks like a mirror. I open her drawers looking for something, and I find a note....oh! Crayons!

📄🖍😋        😐🚪

Day 2

~Y/N Pov~

I wake up and check the time on the clock next to my bed. 6.59 am. Oh, ok...........😌😳 Brahms! I quickly ran out of my room and down the hall, still in my pyjamas, and opened Brahms door. Nothing has changed. it's all the same, except Doll Brahms is looking my way. "Good morning Brahms, it's 7 am, so it's breakfast time," I say, getting Brahms and changing his clothes into the small suit he has. I put Brahms on my lap and walk down the stairs with him. I sit him down into his wooden high chair and start cooking bacon and eggs. I place the food in front of the doll Brahms and inhale my food within seconds. I stand up washing my plate and I put Brahms plate in the freezer.

THE END OF CHAPTER
word count: 631 🧄🧄🧄🧄🧄🧄