Chapter 1: Meeting the Crew

I died...

All I saw was darkness...
But then a bright light appeared, I raised my arms to reach it and closed my eyes due to the piercing light, as I felt my body move towards it.

I felt my body rise higher and higher, then suddenly I started to fall. I tried to scream but nothing came out of my mouth. I look down to see a body of water and feel myself myself get surrounded by it. Air escaped from my lungs, it was getting difficult to swim. I felt something coil around my waist and it pulled me towards the surface, I was again airborne for a second then my body hit against something hard and I fell. My back hit the ground, it felt soft and a bit ticklish. I opened my eyes and saw the warm sun shining, I raised my arm to block it from my eyes.

I thought I died, where am I?

"Oi, are you okay? You came falling from the sky."

A silhouette of a man appeared in front of me blocking the majority of the sun. I moved my hand slightly to see his face, and my eyes slowly adjusted to the light. He was wearing a straw hat, a scar under his left eye, and a huge X-shaped scar on his chest. My eyes slowly widened as I realized who this was.

Monkey D. Luffy

"Huh?" I sat up abruptly, surprised and confused. I looked around me and saw I was just lying on the deck of the Thousand Sunny. Most of the straw hat crew looked at me with a concerned face, especially a certain doctor.

"Um. Where am I?" I asked with widened eyes, still not believing where I was.

"You're on the Thousand Sunny. My name is Monkey D. Luffy, I'm gonna become the king of pirates."
He said with his signature smile. Reality started to set in.

"She didn't ask for your name, but on that note my name is Sanji. May you give me the pleasure of knowing your name, mademoiselle." Sanji kneeled down, holding a rose between his fingers, and had hearts for eyes.

I giggled and blushed slightly accepting the rose. I knew that Sanji had always been a flirt, but it being directed to me was new to me, I would never get used to hot guys flirting with me. I wouldn't mind it though.

"My name is (L/n) (Y/n). Thank you guys for saving me. "I kneeled on both knees, hands on my lap, and bowed my head.

"Shishishishi, you're welcome. "

"You don't have to bow down, (Y/n) -swan"

"We're just glad you're okay."

I lifted my head and turned to see the cute little reindeer who was 'trying' to hide behind the swordsman. I smiled cutely at the little doctor. Unknown to me the Zoro had formed a slight blush after seeing my smile, he turned away to hide it.

"Let me introduce you to my crew. This is Zoro, our swordsman. " Zoro nodded to you and you did the same.

"This is Nami, our navigator, and Robin who is an archeologist. " Nami and Robin smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Chopper is our doctor and Usopp is our sniper. " Chopper gave you a small wave and Usopp did a weird pose.

"Franky is our shipwright, Brook is our musician, and Sanji is our cook." Franky did his 'super' pose, Brook took off his top hat and bowed to me, and Sanji was once again kneeling on one knee. I laughed lightly, they are such a weird bunch in person.

How am I here? What brought me here?

"Once again, thank you so much for saving me, please accept my deepest gratitude." I stood up from where I was kneeling and bowed once again.