Chapter 2: A light Kiss

I just finished decorating the cake, I placed it in the fridge so that the ganache would set. I asked Sanji if he needed any help, but he told me to sit down and rest since I already made dessert. I took a seat on a bar stool and watched Sanji cook, placing my hand under my chin.

Sanji is practically the definition of husband material.

Seriously, the day I'd accidentally say my thoughts is the day I die. I admired the way he cooked, and how gentle and efficient he was.

"(Y/n)-swan,  you said you wanted to find someone, right? Who are they?" Sanji asked me over his shoulder.

"Well, I wanted to find the person who stole my heart. Not literally though." I said vaguely, not wanting to let them know who. I see Sanji frown slightly and turned back to what he was doing hiding his face.

"Does he know you like him?" Sanji asked, having a different tone of voice than he did before.

"He doesn't even know I exist. " I gave a somber chuckle. I see Sanji turn to me with furrowed brows,  looking confused but didn't question it.

"How lucky he is to have a beautiful lady looking for him." Sanji said with that same tone of voice. A few minutes went by and Sanji finished cooking dinner, I went and helped him set the table and I called the rest of the crew for dinner.

"Hey guys! I made a little special something for dessert. " I said excited to show them the cake.

"Ohhh you made dessert, (Y/n)? Can't wait to eat it." The captain said happily, Chopper and Usopp nodded their heads in agreement.

"I have been craving something a little sweet." I saw Robin smile at me, I blushed at that. Brook made his way to me and took off his top hat.

"Ah (Y/n)-san, I have been meaning to ask. May I see you pant-" Brook was cut off by Nami hitting his head with a dump forming on it.

"Don't you even dare!" Nami yelled at him. I giggled at the scene, it was iconic.

We all sat down on the chairs and started chowing down dinner, After about 20 minutes everyone was nearly finished eating so I decided to take out the cake from the fridge and placed it on the table, it was a 2 layered dark chocolate ganache cake with assorted berries on top.

"This looks delicious, (Y/n)!" Luffy exclaimed, fork at the ready.  Chopper, Usopp, and Brook had stars in their eyes. I sliced the cake evenly among us. We all took a bite of the cake simultaneously, everyone started gushing about how good it was.

"You should make more of these, (Y/n)!"

"We could start a business off of these, you could make thousands of berries!"

"The cake is perfect, (Y/n)-swannn. Just like you."

"I could fill up my stomach with this, but then again I am a skeleton so I don't have a stomach, Yohohoho."

"I made cakes like these too, I own 1000 bakeries across the world!"

"Whatt?!! You do?!"

"This cake is Supperrr delicious!"

"This cake has the correct balance of being sweet but not overly sweet."

All of their compliments left me flushed and I laughed at some of their jokes. I noticed Zoro stayed silent, eating his cake and nodding his head agreeing with some of their statements.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the next day already, the first day of my training with Zoro, my alarm clock blaring next to me. It was 7 am, and I wanted to take a shower before I started training. Once I finished, I put on a loose (f/c) t-shirt and shorts and made my way up to the crow's nest. When I got there Zoro was already doing warm-ups.