Chapter 6: Smiley

What?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
What happened?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I opened my eyes, looked around, and realized what happened.

Fuck. Why do I keep forgetting what will happen?

I tried not to think about it too much, but it was bothering me.

Does this have something to do with me not belonging here?

I tried to shake the thought out of my head, but it wasn't working until someone next to me spoke up.

"You awake?"

I turned my head to my left to see it was Law. The question wasn't directed to me but to my captain, Luffy.

"What are you doing here?" Luffy said groggily.

"I was gonna ask you the same thing." Law replied. In all honesty, there were times when Law would speak and I would get shivers throughout my body, this was one of those times.

"It looks like we're all captured." Robin stated from beside me.

"Oh, we're in a cell? When did that happen?" Luffy said surprised, just noticing we were locked up.

S-Tashigi tried to wiggle out of her chains but failed to do so. Suddenly someone walked into the room, it was that green-haired girl.

"You're awake, huh?"

What was her name again? Monet was it?

"What is she?" Luffy asked curiously.

"That's kind of rude to ask, Luffy. " I scolded him.

"She's the enemy, (Y/n)-ya." Law said as he looked at me. I shrugged my shoulders in response.

"You look better than I thought. " Someone else had walked into the room.

"What?! You're.." S-Tashigi gasped.

"You're the head of the G-5! Why the hell are you here?! Vergo!" T-Smoker asked angrily. Vergo had food stuck on his cheek, a quirky side of him if you will. Vergo ignored him, sat down on a chair, and started drinking coffee. A transponder snail suddenly rang informing the bird lady of the current situation.

"Sounds like they're moving ahead with preparations. Poor Navy soldiers." She told Vergo.

"What is Caesar up to?" Vergo asked as he sipped his tea.

"Well, I don't know exactly but he woke his pet smiley up so I think he's planning to do a big experiment. Looks like it's gonna be a very dangerous one." She smiled evilly.

"By the way, Vergo. Did you eat a hamburger this morning?" She asked somewhat seductively.

"How did you know? It's my favorite." He asked her confused. While I was here confused as to why he'd never notice food getting stuck on his face.

"There is a piece of it still stuck beside your mouth." She pointed out. He looked at his reflection using the cup of coffee, grabbed it, and ate it.

Gross...

"I would like to see the experiment before I go. Everyone outside will die?" He asked while munching on the piece of food.

I started to zone out, thinking of why I started to forget what was going to happen at the moment, why it didn't cross my mind, I can remember the scenes now but at the time it wasn't even on my mind.

Now that I think of it.........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Who were my parents again?
.
.
.
.
.
Who were my friends in my past life?
.
.
.
.
.
.
What city did I grow up in?
.
.
.
.
.
Why can't I remember?
.
.
.
.
.
.