Chapter 5: Alliance

A/n: This is gonna a shorter chapter than the rest, but hopefully is still good.

Happy Holidays to Everyone!

____________________________________

The Yeti had taken F-Nami and climbed up the snow-capped mountains, Luffy was chasing them while I was taking care of a passed-out C-Franky. From the distance I see a dome in a light shade of blue appear, covering the area that the Yeti ran to.

He's here.

Luffy had finally caught up to them, they were probably talking about forming an alliance now.

"Luffy! I'll bring Franky to Chopper!" I yelled out, deciding to leave, I was concerned for C-Franky and Chopper's body. Luffy replied with an 'ok' and I made my way back to where S-Chopper and the others were.
I made it back to the abandoned facility with C-Franky in my arms, Usopp was the first to notice me.

"(Y/n), where's Nami and Luff-" Usopp was cut off by S-Chopper's cry.

"What!!? What happened to my body?!" S-Chopper rushed towards me, lifting C-Franky and aiding him.

"You can ask Luffy that." I said to him.

"Ask me what?" A familiar voice asked from behind me.

Speak of the devil and he shall appear.

"Luffy! What did you do to my body?!" S-Chopper cried out. I looked over to them and there he was. I could hear the sound of my heartbeat pounding against my ear, I could see them talking but I couldn't hear a thing. I could feel the blood rush to my face, my eyes were solely on him.

You wouldn't know the lengths I would go for that man. He practically has me in a chokehold.

I tried to avert my eyes away from him but it wasn't easy. I can feel the hairs on my arm rise as I get lost in his eyes.

How poetic.

My gaze was finally interrupted by Usopp and S-Chopper yelling at Luffy. I placed a hand over my heart trying to calm it.

"We're gonna form an alliance with the Heart Pirates?!"

"You just went out to reclaim Nami! So how did you come back with such an eccentric idea?!" Usopp grabbed Luffy by his jacket.

"Listen... " Luffy tried to talk.

"If we ally ourselves with this creep who gives me the chill, I won't be able to sleep in peace at night!" Usopp was now shaking Luffy and yelling loudly.

"He's not a creep." I smacked Usopp on his head.

"See, Luffy? Everybody's against it. Let's not do it. It's too risky. We wanna travel at our own pace. " F-Nami tried to reason with him.

"Well, not everyone." I mumbled but it went unnoticed. S-Chopper, who had finished treating his body, also tried to reason with Luffy.

"Luffy. I'm gonna go along with your decision but alliances between pirates are often marked by betrayal. Maybe it's dangerous for you since you are so trusting." Robin said calmly.

"Huh? Are you gonna betray me?" Luffy asked Law.

"No." Law gave a monotone answer. With that, Luffy looked back to Robin looking as if he made the smartest decision. I giggled at his cute face.

"Hey, have at least a little doubt!" Usopp yelled at his captain.

"Anyhow, a pirate alliance sounds like fun, doesn't it? I think Tra-guy is a good man but even if he isn't, don't worry! Because I have you guys who spent the last two years training! And (Y/n) who's training hard every day!" Luffy complimented us, making us all blush from the praise of our captain. In the end, persuading them to agree with Luffy's decision. My gaze went back to Law, who had a face of regret or confusion, or maybe a mix of both. I covered my mouth to let out a small laugh.