Chapter 3: Punk Hazzard

It's been two months and one week since I arrived, and we've visited two more islands since Entrepia. I was leaning against the railings when the skies darkened and lightning struck, the waves became chaotic, and the crew began to go to their positions to help the ship through the storm.

The captain was screaming in excitement as Chopper and I was holding the railings for dear life. Usopp and Brook yelled in concern, but Franky assured them that Sunny would be alright. There was a big wave that crashed and it propelled the ship forward, making it fly in the air.

"What's that?" Zoro asked looking toward the sea.

"What? That's impossible." Nami questioned as well.

"A red sea?" Robin asked making me look towards the sea in question. There it was Punk Hazzard.

We're here. We're finally here.

A volcano had erupted from the island, which made Luffy excited.

"Look! The volcano's erupting! Let's go to the island!" Luffy yelled as the ship started to fall back to the sea.

"What?!" A lot of the crew exclaimed in disagreement.

"Wait a minute, Luffy!" Nami yelled looking at her log pose, the ship now back in the water.

"Just as I thought, none of the needles point to that island." Nami said in concern.

"Let's go to that Island!" Luffy ignored Nami.

"I said 'Wait!'" Nami yelled to Luffy. They both started to argue back and forth. The volcano had erupted again, they continued to argue.

"No way! We can't get any closer! Because the sea is on fire!" Nami cried out, while Luffy just laughed. I walked over to Luffy and placed my hand on his shoulder. 

"Yeah! Let's go to that island!" I agreed with our captain.

"You're just like Luffy!" Nami yelled at me. Suddenly we heard a loud cry coming from the kitchen, Luffy, Sanji, Robin, Nami, Usopp, and I bolted towards the kitchen.

"Oi, what's this? The transponder snail is crying!" Luffy questions seeing the wailing snail.

"Oi, what's wrong? You have a stomach ache?" Luffy continued to question.

"That's an emergency signal, fool. Somebody is calling for help." Sanji said to Luffy.

"Then if we pick up, can we hear them?" Luffy was about to pick up but Robin stopped him.

"Wait, Luffy! More than 50 percent of emergency signals are fake. It could be a Navy trap, the one they use often. If the line is tapped they will find out where we are." Robin warned him.

"That's our Robin!" Usopp commended Robin for her expertise.

"Oi Luffy, you have to be careful-" Usopp was cut off by Luffy answering the transponder snail which Usopp yelped in shock, I went over to him to pat his back.

"Hello. My name is Monkey D. Luffy. I'm gonna become the king of the pirates!" Luffy stated with a loud voice.

"You picked up too fast and said too much!" Usopp ran over to Luffy and smacked his head, I giggled at them.

They are honestly so silly.

I can't help but feel excited, I get to see him soon.

"Help me!" A voice screams from the transponder snail.

"What happened?!" Luffy asked concerned.

"It's cold... Is this the boss?"

"No, I'm not the boss. Is it cold there?" Luffy responded. The rest of the crew seemed to gather around us.