Prologue

Elena Gilbert looked around confused as to where she was. The last she remembered was with her friends planning a way to kill Klaus.

"Elena?" her head snapped in the direction of the voice to see Damon, Stefan, Caroline, Bonnie, and the rest.

"Where are we?" Caroline asked her friends to shrug their heads.

"Yes, where the hell are we." They all looked to see the Mikaelson siblings.

"What have you done witch?" Kol demands glaring right at Bonnie and she scoffs.

"I have done nothing, I am just as confused as you are!" she yells back at them to which they roll their eyes.

"Rebecca?" A voice says and Rebekah gasps seeing who it is.

"Marcel?" Rebekah says in shock and runs over hugging him and he hugs her back.

"Who are you people?" They all looked over to see people they had never seen before. They frowned at that.

"Could ask the same thing." Klaus snaps getting pissed off with all the random people there appearing out of nowhere.

 "Children." a woman's voice says and everyone looks toward it and Mickelson has their eyes widened.

"Ayana!", the Mikealson sibling looked at her shocked.

"Yes, Lovely to see all of you. Now I'm sure you are confused but first introduction." Ayana Spoke. 

They all sighed.

Damon Salvatore, vampire

Stefan Salvatore, vampire

Katerina Petrova, vampie

Elena Gilbert, human

Jeremy Gilbert, a human

Alaric, a Human

Bonnie Bennett, a witch

Tyler Lockwood, Hybrid

Caroline, the vampire.

Klaus Mikaelson, Origanl Hybrid.

Elijah Mikealson, the Original vampire.

Rebecca Mikealson, the Original vampire.

Kol Mikealson, the Original vampire.

Finn Mikealson, the Original vampire.

The list goes on until ...

Freya Mikealson, The Original Witch.

" You are lying our elder sister died!" yelled Klaus.

Freys shakes her head. She starts to explain to her siblings, " No I didn't. Esther's sister Dahila took me since I'm the first-born Mikaelson witch. She made a deal with Dahila so she could have children since she was barren and in exchange, Dahila bargained to take all the first born Mikaelsons." 

"Now that you all know each other I am sure you all want to know hey you are here and also, why some of you are alive," Ayana says.  Making everyone nod their heads.

"We are here to watch the life of Aster Ionathe James Potter-Black," Ayanna says. Making everyone's eyes widen.

Kol had his eyes widen but didn't say anything.

Let's get started.

Author Notes:

Seat Arrangements

Row 1: Lily, James, Remus, Sirius

Row 2:Carloine, George, Luna, Ginny

Row 3: Elena, Damon, Stefan, Jeremy

Row 4: Marcel, Rebekah, Davina, Freya

Row 5: Kol, Klaus, Elijah, Finn

Row 6: Bonnie, Enzo, Tyler, Alaric

Row 7: Ron, Hermoine, Blaize, Draco, Daphne, and Theodore.