Diagonally

[Aster had the letter tucked into her cardigan pocket, they set off for a long journey into London.]

Hagrid. Aster called as they were walking down Charing Cross, at around eleven. "Could you find this all at the thing we need in London?" she asked.

 "Could you find this all at the thing we need in London?" she asked

If you know where to go said Luna.

"If you know where to go," Hagrid said Mysteriously, as he winked at her.

Kol looked interested in the shopping list.

A few minutes later they came upon a dark-colored building with a sign that read, "the Leaky Cauldron" that the muggles seemed to be completely ignored.

"Ah, Hagrid." The barman called, looking up from cleaning the glass in his hand as he spotted Hagrid. "Usual I presume?" he asked. "No thanks, Tom." Hagrid declines politely. "I'm on Official Hogwarts business. Just helping young Aster here, get her school supplies." Hagrid beamed, as he rested his large hand on Aster's small shoulder.

"Bless my soul." Tom gasped. "It's Aster Potter." At his gasp, the small chatter and soft music ceased everyone turned to stare at Aster and Hagrid.

I have never seen this place this quiet before. said, Susan Bones.

  Welcome back, Ms. Potter. Welcome back."

"Doris Crockford, Ms. Potter. I can't believe I'm meeting you both at last."

[A wizard in a purple turban approaches the twins.]

"Aster Po-otter. C-can't tell you how pleased I am to meet you two."

"Hello, professor. I didn't see you there. Aster, this is Professor Quirrell. He will be your Defense against the Dark Arts teacher at Hogwarts."

What a Stuttering mess is teaching ? said most of the people. 

Kol, Hermoine, and Ron muttered bastard.

"Oh. Nice to meet you, professor. [Put out her hand, offering a handshake with Quirrell. But he looked at Aster's Hand and hesitantly refused.]

[Kol looked at Quirrell suspiciously. He didn't trust Quirrell at all.]

I agree with Kol which pains me that man is not trustworthy said Damon.

Hermoine and Ron silently agreed with him.

"F-fearfully fascinating subject. N-not that you need it, eh Potter."

What do you mean she doesn't need it she's just a child said, Freya.

 Yes, well, must be going now. Lots to buy."

"Goodbye."

[the two leave in a back-room winery in front of a brick wall.]