Hollow's Eve/Quidditch

It's Halloween night, and instead of candles, the great hall has flying Jack O' Lanterns. Aster dashes towards her friends, who were all sitting at the Gryffindor table today.

Aster looked tired with Kol and asked, "Where is Hermione? I looked all over the school for her. "

"Parvati Patel stated that she would not leave the girl's restroom. She claimed to have been in there all afternoon... Crying." replied Natalie 

Aster gives Ron a disapproving and disappointed look.

 "Okay, if I run across her, I'll apologize for my foolishness," said Ron expressing regret for what he had done.

He has the qualities that many men can't, to accept their fault said Hestia 

Ron blushes a little when a Goddess praises him.

"She also needs to calm herself and not let anyone's words affect her." Said, Daphne.

I agree with you there never men's words affect you said Armetis and Athena.

Susan and Hannah nodded their heads. Agreeing with her statement.

Suddenly, Professor Quirrell comes running into the Great Hall in panic.

"TROLL! IN THE DUNGEON! T-TROOLLL IN THE DUNGEON!" Said a panicking  Quirrell.

Dumbledore rises from his seat in concern. Everyone looks at Quirrell, and he stops, and there is utter silence.

"Though you ought to know," said Quirrell before he passed out.

The room was silent, and then the student freaked out, screaming and running around the hall. Aster looks at them in shock.

"Wow, what a strong teacher we have there for DADA." said a mocking Theodore.

Blasie just laughs pointing his finger at him. A smile pulled at the corner of Natalie and Aster at his comment.

THAT'S THE TEACHER

HE'S A WIMP

"What is a troll!" said very curious Jeremy

"You will know eventually later," replied Ron

"SILENCE!!! " yelled Dumbledore. Everyone stops running and screaming in the hall. "Everyone please, do not panic. Now, the perfect will lead their houses back to the dormitories. Teachers will follow me to the dungeons." continued Dumbledore

"Aren't the Slytherin and Hufflepuff dormitories also in the dungeons?" Questioned Regulus. Worried for his niece's friends. 

"Don't worry we went a different route to the dormitories," responded Daphne.  

Snape looks shocked and exits through a doorway.

 Many individuals raised their eyebrows in skepticism at the screen.

 "What is Snivellous pulling ?" James inquired. 

"Hufflepuff, this way." said a girl.

"Everyone stays together." said, Percy and Penelope.

Percy and Peneploe are leading them down a dark corridor.