Potions and Parcel

It was 5:30 in the morning, Aster was in her trunk getting ready for Kol's wiccan magic class. She quickly brushed her teeth and changed into her workout clothes putting her hair in a high ponytail. She ate a banana and went to her backyard in the garden waiting for Kol's instructions.

  Good Morning bestie said Kol 

Good Morning Kol what's for my training for today? asked Aster

For the past month, I have taught you herbs, flowers, and plants that are used in magic. Also, you learned about different types of magic and their subcategory. Today we are going to do a 40-minute workout starting with 5 laps around the garden After that, I want you to do 10 pushups, 10 situps, and 10 squats. said Kol.

Why are you making her do exercises in the morning asked Bonnie.

A morning workout helps with the magic flow and is also good for her blood flow. Theirs a saying that a healthy body makes a better witch replied Kol

Bonnie nodded her head adding morning workouts after leaving this place in her daily routine.

Aster nodded her head and started to do her morning workout. 

After 40mins Aster had a 10 min break and headed towards a tree where Kol would instruct her with the next lesson.

For your next lesson, I want you to put this leaf on your forehead with using magic. This exercise will help your concertation and control.  I want to do this exercise for an hour says Kol

For the next hour, Aster did her leaf-balancing at first it was hard for her to maintain the leaf on her forehead but after a couple of tries, she could place the leaf on her forehead for about 10 minutes.

That was a good way to teach children about magic said Gaia and Hecate.

I didn't know that you could teach magic well said Rebecca.

Elijah was shocked that his psychotic childish brother could teach magic this well. It seems he didn't know his brother that well.

Kol was happy that people are seeing him differently now and it's all thanks to his little friend to trusted him. 

Davina and Bonnie were now writing notes these lessons.

Damon and Stefan are now more confused about the Mikealsons and whether they are good people or just trouble.

───※ ·❆· ※───

Afterward, Aster and her fellow first years gathered around the Ravenclaw common room for their schedule for the year.

Hello everyone My name is Flitwick I will be your house head for the next 7 years here. I also teach charms here. I will be passing your class schedule and a map of Hogwarts. If you have questions you can ask me during your charm class or at my office said a small man.

 Breakfast is from 7:30 am to 8:50 am.

Lunch is from 11:45 am to 12:45 pm.

Dinner is from 7:35 pm to 8:35 pm.

MONDAY
Class 1: 9:00 am till 9:45 am: Free Period
Class 2: 9:55 am till 10:40 am: Defense Against the Dark Arts
Class 3: 10:50 am till 11:35 am: Charms
Class 4: 12:55 pm till 1:40 pm: Magical Theory1:50 pm till 7:25 pm: Free Time

TUESDAY
Class 1: 9:00 am till 9:45 am: Free Period
Class 2: 9:55 am till 10:40 am: History of Magic
Class 3: 10:50 am till 11:35 am: Free Period
Class 4: 12:55 pm till 1:40 pm: Potions
1:50 pm till 7:25 pm: Free Time