Practice/ Charms

Author Notes

Before we begin the chapter I want to clarify:

Natalie is a Female Neville Longbottom.

Ash Wood is an OC  who is Oliver Wood's twin brother. 

Also, I know that Cho Chang was the Ravenclaw seeker in the books. I am changing it to a chaser so it fits in my book.

Now toward the chapter

⁂THANK YOU ⁂

◇──◆──◇──◆

"Before we begin on the movie scene I will be bringing in another person to watch Aster Potter's life," said Hectae 

All of a sudden a young man in his late teens appears he a jet-black wavy hair and grey eyes. He looked a lot like Sirius Black.

"Regulus." said a shocked Sirius

"Brother where are we," said Regulus to his Brother.

Sirius went straight to his brother hugged him and replied, " We are here to watch my blood-adopted daughter your niece Aster Potter-Black."

Regulus nodded to his brother.

Now that he is settled in we should continue with the movies.

Outside in the courtyard, daytime Ash Wood and Aster appear, carrying a trunk. They put it on their own.

YES! I GET TO SEE MY DAUGHTER QUIDDITCH TRAINING," said a bouncing James and Sirius.

 Even Regulus was excited to see his niece train. Still shocked and confused by the idea of his playboy brother having a daughter.

 Right now, everyone, do not disturb this moment; it is very important!!!. Said James.

"Quidditch is easy enough to understand. Each team has seven players: two chasers, two beaters, one keeper, and a seeker. That's you, my darling. There are three kinds of balls." said Ash.

He picks up a red one, this one called a quaffle. Now, the chasers handle the quaffle and try to put it through one of those three hops. He points to the hoops on the Quidditch pitch in the distance. 

"The keeper, that's me, defends the hoops [throws Aster a ball] with me so far?" asked Ash

Aster throws it back while saying, "I think so. What are those? " while she is pointing to two squirming chained-down balls.

"You better take this," said Ash while he was giving Aster a small bat. 

He bends down and releases one ball. With an angry growl, it flies off into the air. As they watched it.