Chapter Four: Arrival

It took longer than I thought to get Volantis, but I managed it with the help of the faceless men, and to my suprise, the followers of Rh'llor helped.
The city's stone was to with stand dragon fire, and it did for a while, but with Rhanax and Belarions age, their fire burned hotter and can melt stone.

We brought the people back and killed the masters but we took the treasure, which I divided some to the people and the rest to the treasury.

I showed the followers of Rh'llor where their new temple would be in the religious district, were all the different temples were and informed them that the main religion was the Fourteen and the old gods but they were welcome to worship who they chose and they were thankful for the safe haven.
I think it helped that there were fires everywhere and the only restrictions where human sacrifice they would have to go to Essos for that.

We made sure that people were given choices of were they would live and explained were the main hall was so they could look for work or given training in certain trades or to train to join my army, everyone was welcome then they were informed that all childern will go to school to learn the basics, reading, writing and Maths but they would also learn another language as well.

The people were thrilled at the chance to be more then a slave and couldn't seem to wait to get started.

The Targaryens and envoys had left when I finally returned him and I was sad not to see Bealon off but I knew if the look in his eye was anything to go by, I would be seeing him soon.
I had sent faceless men to infiltrate the Citadel, the Sept and Hightowers House hold, to make sure I knew what they were planning, but I had one or two spies in the Lannister home as well.

Curtis greeted me on my return, giving me a list of things that needed my attention, and once they were sorted, he brought up a letter that was sent by Raven from House Targaryen but from Prince Viserys.
When you read the letter at first glance it wasn't much but when you look at it you can see that it Ottos words and he seemed to think he could either have an allie in me or try to destroy me.

"Prepare a hundred ships. Half of them will be war ships. Let's show them the tip of our blade. Also, make sure to have healers available as I have a feeling that the Measters would not last long."

"As you command."

He left then and started barking out orders, making me laugh before rereading the letter and seeing the command from the idiot Viserys, I knew the game was afoot, and I couldn't wait to play.

*KingsLanding- One month Later*

Bealon was nervous for Visera arrival, when he returned back home, his father greeted him, and Bealon informed him of who she was and of New Valyria, which made the court pale a little
Stating that she had no interest in Westeros as long as they kept their opinions to themselves.
She would be visiting Westeros for a treaty and had sent envoys with him to start negotiations with the small council, but everything would be checked by her before becoming official.
He saw his father Jeahaerys frown a little at the idea of just a female ruler and stopped himself from rolling his eyes then he heard Viserys had sent a letter all but demanding she come sto kingslanding and for the first time he hit his son on the head.
Stating that she was a leader, a conquer. She would not take kindly to be ordered about by a prince, and he paled at that and stated that he and Ptto thought it best.
Bealon sent Otto back to the old town as punishment, and Viserys was not happy with him, but Bealon ignored him.
He had the healer from Valyria check Aemma and found she was being poisoned and started treater her right away.
He made sure Aemma did not tell Viserys as he suspected that it has been the Hightowers and Viserys just was not listening. She agreed because she knew her husband and what he was like.