CHAPTER 5

Jon woke up with the biggest smile on his face. He and Dominique were finally back on track and starting to plan their wedding. He let out a groan as he stretched his body, he rolled his body to the side and watched Dominique sleep. Yesterday, he was sure that their relationship was over and beyond repair but after she showed him the wedding planner and told him that she went to look at dresses with her mom, all those thoughts flew out of the window. He placed a kiss on her cheek before getting out of bed. He was in the mood for waffles.

--------------------------------- 

Jon looked over at Dom when she walked into the kitchen freshly showered.

"Damn, you showered without me?" He asked, causing her to roll her eyes at him.

"That is such a fuck boy thing to say." She said as she walked further into the kitchen to see what he was cooking.

"I'm surprised you up so early. Thought i wore that ass out last night." he laughed as she rolled her eyes again and snatched the plate out of his hand.

"That's not how i remember it"

"Damn, my dick so good it caused amnesia?" He laughed when she threw a piece of bacon at him.

"Anyway." She said loudly. "My mom called and Muffy's in town and we're going to look at more dresses. Her mom had called her and woke her up, excited that her oldest daughter was finally getting her head out of her ass and marrying the love of her life. Her mom also forced her younger sister to fly into Pensacola just so they all could go look at dresses together.

"I feel like I should be doing something." He said and she nodded her head towards the wedding planning book.

"Yeah, I printed out some places in Greece where we could have the wedding. Can you look through them and pick your favorite?" Now Jon was confused , cause when the hell did she do that? He stopped eating and stared at her.

"When did you-"

"Last night after you passed out." She cut him off with a smirk. Getting up from the table, she placed a kiss on his cheek and started walking towards the garage.

"Love you!" She called out blowing him a kiss before she walked into the garage.

 ---------------------------------

"Dominique, hurry up." Her mother said. Dom rolled her eyes and let out a huff as she pulled the zipper of the dress up as much as she could. She looked at herself in the mirror and felt her eyes water. This was her dress.

"Okay- okay. Calm down." Dom said as she stepped out of the dressing room. Her mother and sister had their backs turned to her, looking at other dresses on the rack in their private viewing room.