CHAPTER 7 (The Final Chapter)

This is it, the final chapter. Thank you all for all the votes and comments. It means a lot to me that y'all enjoyed this story so much.

"Are you pregnant?" Dominique choked on her water and whipped around in her chair to face her mother and sister

"Are you pregnant?" Dominique choked on her water and whipped around in her chair to face her mother and sister. "Well, are you?" Her mother asked when she didn't reply.

"What?" She blinked at them. How did they know?

Monique gently grabbed her daughter's hand and pulled her towards the nearest bathroom with Muffy following behind. Jon watched from where he was talking with his brothers and father with curious eyes as they led Dominique to the bathroom. He thought about following them but he figured if it was anything serious they would have come and got him too.

After gently pushing Dominique into the bathroom, Muffy made sure it was empty by checking every stall before locking the door.

"Are you pregnant? Because if you not my senses are off."

"Your senses?" Dominique narrowed her eyes at her mother. Ever since Dominique was a kid she could remember her mother talking about her 'pregnancy senses' and how she could tell when someone was pregnant before they even knew themselves.

"Girl, are you pregnant or not?" Muffy snapped, tapping her foot impatiently as she awaited Dominique's answer.

Dominique rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest. "I mean I wanted to tell my husband first but-" She was cut off when her mother and sister started squealing, jumping up and down.

"Oh my god, Are you serious?" Her mother asked, tears already streaming down her face.

"Yes," Dominique nodded with a small smile on her face. "I found out this morning. I wanted to tell Jon first but I don't know how."

"Oh, I'm so happy for you." Monique cried, pulling her oldest daughter into a hug. "You're having a baby." She whispered, placing her hands on Dom's stomach.  

-------------------------------------------------

Jon's suspicion rose as he watched Dominique, her mother and sister walk out of the bathroom drying their eyes - Well Monique still had tears streaming down her face. Fearing the worst, Jon ended the conversation with his brothers and walked over to the three women.

"Yo, y'all good?" He asked, his eyes bouncing between the three of them. "What happened?"

"Oh, uh-" Dominique cut her eyes over to her mother and sister who were staring at her in panic. "Um-"

"Dominique." Jon cut her off, "What happened?"

"She's pregnant." Monique blurted out before slapping her hands over her mouth.

"Mom." Both girls hissed. Muffy rolled her eyes before grabbing her mom's arm and pulling her away from Jonathan and Dom.

"Pregnant.. You're pregnant?" He whispered, eyes flickering down to her stomach. She nodded her head and bit her lip trying to gauge his reaction. They both wanted kids but did they want them this soon? They've only been married for 4 hours.