Chapter 15: Demons Return

(Warning: Some Part are a bit..... Gruesome to say the least. I don't know you all can even handle it but if you can then you can still scroll down. The Gruesome Part is..... About some Things that come by from a Word I put.)

Date: 3rd January 1946/1646

In the City of all the 7 Alliance Country, the Places like their Capital City, Washington DC, Tokyo, Berlin, London, Paris, Moscow and Rome is full of People walking around after the Transfer. There is Also Tourist from Qua-Toyne, Quila and even the Louria as this is their first time ever looking at a Modern Infrastructure of the Countries compare to their Country.

In Berlin, Germany, A Man in his Office with his Iconic Mustache on his Face as he look at his Paperwork. The Man himself is, Adolf Hitler. The Chancellor of the Greater Germanic Reich, Despite of the Nation past War Crime and Declaration against the Country that used to be it enemy. The Country have change for the Better while also produce many kind of Tech with other Scientists and Engineers from the other Six Country to build many kind of War Machine. Like New Tank, Aircraft and Ships with the Creation of new Kind of Destructive Weapon. The Office having Two Banner of the German Flag Putting both side of it Balcony Doorway. Then, The Door Open as a German Soldier Came in as he Salute to it Chancellor.

(Just want to point it out that, German have it signature that use Since WW2. Just saying I not support anything and this Story is just based on everything that I know how the Country work in ww2.)

Soldier: Mein Fuhrer, We have Transmitted a Message from US.

Hitler: What did it say?

The Soldier then look at the Message as he speak out for the Chancellor.

Soldier:Well,it say 'I'm Sorry to Interrupt now, We have Send the 4th Carrier Division to the North Bound but as upon reaching there. We have send a Scout Plane to scout the Area. What We Find Have greatly and Might put the World in Danger. What we have Scouted so far is what could be Described as A Démon. Which I have ask if any Qua-Toynian Official have known it. They say this Démon have Been Seal long time ago and have been released. The Only nation that near there is the Kingdom of Topa. I hope we have to Mobilizing a Division and send there to stop for further Attack.' That what it say, Mein Fuhrer.

Hitler: Thank for message been send by US. I will now look into it.

Then, A Man came in with his Top Hat as also wearing Trench coat and a Cane.

Hitler: Oh? Churchill, Never realized you have Came to my nation.

Churchil: Well, the Only thing I came is to discuss our Further Relationship between our Country and the Trade of Goods.

Hitler: OH right! I almost Forget about that. But, do you see the Message send from US?

Churchill: OH? Yes, I do see about it. It say about...... Demons.... I think.

Hitler: Yes, The Demons That been released. The US going to Send it troop there to help a Nation to fend off them.

Churchill: Ah..... Yes, The US having a Change to make Diplomatic Negotiation with the Kingdom of Topa while also helping them to destroy the Demons. The 67th Infantry Division have send a Squad to the Topa to help the American. While, the American having brought their Tank and A Squad of Soldiers.

Hitler: Well, I will send mine to Topa for the Help.

Churchill: Good, The Japan also say that they will help too.

Hitler: It was good to hear Japan also Joining.

Churchill: So, Where were we...? Oh, Right! Back to our Trading. So, Where do you Plan make a Port?