Chapter 29: Arrival In Another Machine Civilization

Date: 17 July 1946/1646

-Mu Great Open Seas-

After a Very Intense Conference from the Nation in the Eastern of Uncivilized Nations Gathered, In the Next Day after that Conference, A Lone Cruiser of United States Navy or Rather a Large Cruiser that Cruise Past the Wave. On board the Vessels is Two Ambassador From Italian Ambassador and US Ambassador on the Vessel. The Vessel was USS Alaska, The Large Cruiser of the United States of America. With the New Helipad Refitted with a First Ever Introduced Helicopter, Sikorsky H-19.

Sikorsky H-19

USS Alaska

In the Bridge of USS Alaska, The Ambassador Johnson of The United States of America and Ambassador Federico of the Kingdom of Italy

In the Bridge of USS Alaska, The Ambassador Johnson of The United States of America and Ambassador Federico of the Kingdom of Italy. Both of them are on a Diplomat Mission to the Second Civilization Nation. The Mu Continent named after the Kingdom of Mu as The Continent was Used to be Under Mu Rule Before Some Nation Have Emerged and Have been Gained Their independence, Since Then.

Both of the Ambassador look From the Bridge to Landmass that is Coming Closer to them.

Johnson: We have Finally arrived at the Nation after a Long Journey. A Nation that Don't Use Magic at All to their Prospects of their Own Civilization, The Kingdom of Mu.

Federico: Seems Like, We have to Stop here then.

Johnson: We have to Get to the Helicopter As We will arrive at their Airport.

Federico: Didn't Your Carrier is Nearby for Our own Protection?

Johnson: Oh, Right! The USS Midway Have Order it Jet Aircraft be in Watch for Our Landing in their Airbase. Since, The Carrier have Finish After 4 Year have Pass in it Build.

-Kingdom of Mu-

In the Busy Road of Mu,  Many Car of the Old Time Past By with Tram Past Through the Rail That was In the Street. Inside the Technician and Technology Department, Inside the Office with the Door Written a Name and the Role of the Person, Technical Officer, Myrus. Myrus of the Officer of the Technical Member of the Department was Looking at the Picture that Been Given to him by the Higher Ups. He Look Through the Picture to See the Picture that Was Colorized, AS Mu have Created a Prototype Colorize Photo that can Be Taken from Camera Last Year. Then, In the Completion, The Colorized Camera was In Action that Have Been Use For Civilian Used and Military Purposes.