Chapter 30: Touring, Staying And Ancient History Of Muan

Date: 17 July 1946/1646

-Ainank Airbase-

Now, The Helicopter of the United States have Leave the Airbase, Leaving the Two Envoys on their Mission for Diplomatic Ties with the Kingdom of Mu.

The Two Envoy Step Forward and Toward the Technical Officer, Myrus, Who Standing there Waiting After He Have to Cover His Self from the Dust that Blow Away from the Strong Propelled Blade of the Helicopter. He Dust Of his Suit Before Go Forward to Greet the Two Envoy.

Myrus: *Thought* C-Calm Down.... It Would be Very Embarrassing To Trip in front of the Two Envoys that Arrived. Just...... Be Calm And Talk this Out like a Professional.

Myrus Steadily Himself And Calm Himself Down From his Nervousness of Meeting the Envoy and Begin to Greet Them.

Myrus: Welcome to Our Country of Mu, Envoys! I hope You Have a Nice Trip Coming to Our Country! Well, I am a Technical Officer, Myrus and I will be Your Guide During Your Stay in Our Beautiful Country!

While, Myrus Introduced Himself, He Was Smile on The Outside But on the Inside He Still Having a Bit Nervousness. After, Seeing the Jet Fighter Fly By with The Helicopter Came In And Landing By the Field. He Still Wonder How Nation can Build A Concept Like That While, The Kingdom of Mu Can't Even Create One. Let Alone the Test of the Concept that Usually a Failures After Failures of it Concept.

Johnson: Well, Nice to Meet You, Myrus. Both of us Are From the Foreign Ministry of Affairs. I'm Johnson, From the United States of America Department of Foreign Affairs.

Federico: I'm From Italy, Federico, From the Italian Department of Foreign Affairs.

Johnson: We Are Looking Forward to Visit of You Country and The Diplomat Negotiations.

Myrus: Well, I also Looking Forward to that. Let we Start with The Tour to Our Airbase. Since, We in the Ainank Airbase or In This Airbase Specifically, As This is the Airbase that Allow any Civilian and Military Use.

Both of them Walk Around the Airbase Looking to the Civilian Biplane Take Off from the Runway. As, Myrus Looking around Until He See the Military Biplane Park at the Side.

Myrus: *Thought* Ah! There is the Marin Biplane that Parked Nearby. The Impressive Aircraft will Give the First Impression of Our Technology in Aircraft.

Myrus Then Head to the Near Park Biplane with the Two Envoy Follow Behind him. Then, Myrus Begin to Introduced the Biplane to the Envoy of His Nation Finest Aircraft.

Myrus: Since Ainank Airbase Usually Allow For Civil and Military like I Say Before. We Mostly Letting our Airbase Turn into Public Airport, Since, We have Not Much of the Airport Around here.

Then, Myrus Pojnt at One of the Biplane that is Park on the Side as He Introduced about the Aircraft.

Myrus: This is Our 'MK II Marin', The Most Advance Aircraft in the Air Force. For it Machine Gun having to Synchronize with the Propeller For Increasing Hit Probability and......

As, Myrus haven't finish his Word, He See the Two Envoy Inspect the Aircraft With Curiosity that is Unknown to Myrus As He Told they Were a Bit Legit Curious on the Aircraft. The Two Envoy was Inspect the Aircraft as They Look through the Aircraft Design.

Johnson: Ain't you looking that? A Biplane! What a Beautiful Antique Aircraft that This It!

Federico: Look Similar to the British Biplane. Using the Radial Engine of it Biplane! Haven't seen one, Since My Travel To Those English Land. How I Remember Seeing those Biplane with Those Monoplane Together. Let me take a Picture of this Beautiful Plane.....