Announcement By The Author

Hi There, Everyone, Today I Like To Say About This Story Which Still OK And Booming With 15k View. I Would Like To Thank For Everyone As They Have Read My Story.

Well, For My Reason Is That I Have To On Hold Of This Book For Now Until I Start Publish More Of The Chapter. Since, I Have to Think More Of The Content And Everything Of What Will Happen Of The Scenario From Many Arc Of The Story As I Have Written To The End. Since, Most Of My Chapter In This Book Was Reread Upon The Manga Website That Have The Nihonkoku Shoukan Book As I Take A Few Of The Dialogue Which Change Most Of It Thus I Change A Few Content Throughout The Story As I See It Would Fit. Since, I Have to Do My Research On Some Part Of The Story Before Have to Publish It. So, I Have to On Hold This Book Until I Will Publish More In The Future.

Well, If You Want to Read Another Book Which Is A Bit Similar To Nihonkoku Shoukan, Well I Made Another One With Different Senario Upon The Transference Nation. The Book I Publish Is Different Than How Nihonkoku Shoukan Have In The Senario Of What And How It Lead Throughout The Story.

But, I Made It With Many Thing Might Happen As The Story Progress Through. This Is The Screenshot I Take Upon My Book I Publish.

Well, That All And I Hope You Enjoy The Story I Make, See You Later, But Don't Worry This Book Will Continue Once Again