Chapter 25: Battle Of Le Baile Plains And Fallen Of Altaras Kingdom

Date: 15 April 1946/1646

In the Morning Day, In Altaras Kingdom Region, At the Grass Plains. With No Tree were Sight in the View. The Morning Days, Now Came by to A Multiple Warcry Coming on The Plains. Showing One Side of the Knights and Cavalry Charging at The One Side of The Musketeers Forces Which They All In Formation Line. Split into Three Sections Line.

The First Musket Line Troop Crouch Down and The Second Is Stand In Line As Both Line Aiming their Musket on the Charging Knights And Cavalry That is Coming on their Way With the Land Dragon Are now Moving Forward with the Musketeers Forces that Was on the Top as They will be The one Firing Forward on The Charging Enemy.

On the Top of the Land Dragon Carrier, A Lieutenant Look at the Cavalry Coming Closer and Closer. As the Musketeers Reloading their Musket in Preparation of the Attack.

Lieutenant: All Troops! Musket at Ready!!!

All the Musketeers have Finish their Reloading Before They All take Aim at the Cavalry that is In front of them.

Lieutenant: Aim.....!

Since, Then, The Land Dragon is Rather To Decrease the Number of the Oncoming Army. So, One of The Lieutenant is In Charge to Lead the Land Dragon in Front and Attack the Rear to Promptly Slowly the Cavalry Forces that Coming on Their Way. Since, The Charging of the Cavalry Will Disarray the Formation of the Infantry if they Past Through and Attack in Full Forces and could Potentially Lead to a Close Combat. So, The Captain Don't want this To be a problem in The Formation and He Have To Maintain it also not letting His Troops to Fall Apart and Panic in Chaos.

The Musketeers Forces on the Land Dragon Aim Clearly on the Oncoming Cavalry. As they Almost Getting Closer.

Lieutenant: Fire!!

A Series of Volley Musket Fire Ring out From each of the Land Dragon Carry Musketeers on their top Carrier. The First Volley have Kill Less Than 13 Cavalry Forces as they Fall to The Ground or They Pull Hard on their Horse Rejns That Strap Across from the Month to it Rider As The Horse Rise up in As they Falling Backward. While Some Hit a Few Horse in the Process as The Horse Fall Together With the Riders Falling Down together to their Horse. But, Most Shot are Misses as The Cavalry still keep on Charging But, The Lucky Volley to get a few Knights at the Back.

The Musketeers Reload their Musket as Fast as They Can as A Batch of Archer Cavalry Show up in the Rear. As They Prepare for Another Attack.

Back on the Formation of Musketeers Still on Stand By. Captain Bafram is Looking at the Battlefield Unfold in Front of Him.

Bafram: Get the Magic Mortar Cannon Out!

The Magic Mortar Cannon Been Brought out by the Soldiers as They Set up the Mortar in Preparation. Upon few Second, The Mortar was Set Up as The Mortar been Comprised About Six Of them. A Commander now Standing Upon the Mortar Soldiers as The Soldiers Putting the Munition in Preparation.

Commander: Prepare the Magic Mortar Cannon!

As The Soldiers Finish their Doing of the Magic Mortar Cannon. Since, The Munition for the Mortar is Similar to Normal Rocket, It was Infused with Magic inside to Make the Rocket to Fire a Bit Farther From it Location and Giving it a Bit of Addition Firepower to the Rocket. As The Soldiers Hold On to the Rocket and Awaiting the Command to Launch.

Commander: Fire!!!

The Soldiers Release their Hold on the Rocket as It went in the Tube Before it Release a Hiss And The Rocket been Released And The Rocket Shot Out from the Tube as It going for the Targets that was In the Battlefield.