It happened

"Morning love" Kai says

"Morning." I say with a smile on my face "Do you think Hazel and Henry are dating now?"

"I don't know but if they are good for them" Kai says in a harsh tone

"I'm going to take a long hot bath" I say and get up

"No you're not" Kai says and pulls me down as he starts tickling me

"Kai. Stop." I say as I try to pull away

"Not until you give me a long good morning kiss"

Asshole.

Without thinking I kiss him.

I'm in a straddle position. I accidentally slide my tongue in but we both don't pull away. His hands go to my waist and my hands are on his face.

Fuck. What is happening?

As he starts pulling my shirt off he says
"Sorry. I didn't-" I cut him off

"Don't talk anymore. I'm done carrying that you're Hazel's ex. Since we moved together,I've been wanting to kiss you without feeling guilty" I say

Kai looks shocked as to what I just said then pulls me closer

"Does that mean you're giving me the permission to undress you, and fuck you till you can't walk anymore?" Kai asks

I nod yes

"I need a clear answer love"

"Yes Kai. I'm giving you the permission to do what you want with me"

As soon as I finish that sentence, Kai flips me so that he's on top of me.

We start kissing then Kai pulls my shirt off my body. He kisses my boobs then Sucks on my nipels.

Slowly going down. He pulls my underwear off, reveling the one thing I really don't want anyone to see. My scars.

He looks at me with sympathetic eyes but doesn't say anything.

He leaves a trail of kisses on my stomach before he goes to where I'm craving him the most. He gently moves his hands up and down my body as he sucks my clint. He puts his tongue in me. I let out a small moan.

He starts rubbing his tumb on my clint. I let out a louder moan "Kai"

"Don't be shy to scream my name, love. Their's no one here but us" Kai say then put two fingers in me. He starts sucking my clint again. "Such a perfect pussy, Sky. So perfect."

He starts increasing his speed. Then I feel him inside me. I moan loudly. My eyes tightly shut. I don't know if I enjoy this or want to kick him off. FUCk.

Kai grabs my neck "uh uh. Look at me"
And by that I open my eyes.

He then grabs my legs and spreads them WIDE open. He goes faster and my moans get louder. I feel him deeper and deeper. "So tight."

I hold his back. My nails clawing on to him. I feel myself close.

"Cum for me " Kai said as he slowly slides out and puts three fingers in me again.

And at that, I squirt all over his fingers. "Good girl" Kai said as he started sucking my clint again.

Feeling my legs weak, I squirt again. And again. It's all over Kai's mouth and chin.

He then went in me again, but this time he went faster. Way faster then before.
"Kai" I moaned loudly

I tilt my head back and my nails clawing on his skin, I moaned again. As to my nails in Kai's skin he groans.

As he pulled out, I squirt. A lot. Laying there exhausted, Kai kisses me on the forehead and lays next to me.

"I think you made me start bleeding the way you were gripping on me" Kia chuckles "I'm going to make a warm bath for us" Kai stands up and goes to his bathroom.

When he said he'll fuck me till I can't walk, he really meant it. My legs are shaking, they feel like jelly.

A few moments go by "The bath is ready" Kai says as he comes towards me "Don't move, I'll carry you"

He picks me up and carefully places me in the bath, then he gets in. The bubbles are almost to my neck.

"Those scars... are they from your dad?" Kai asks nervously

"Yeah. He used to use.. different things to hurt me when I didn't...please him enough" I say

"I'm sorry you had to go through that"

"It's not your fault" I say

"Weird question, but I'm genuinely curious. What's you body count?" Kai asks as he caressed my shoulders

"Body count as in.. they put their.. in me?" I ask

He nods yes

"Then only you. And before you ask about my dad, he used sex toys on me"

Kai looks shocked and disgusted as to what I just said.
"That man is disgusting. Wait so.. you just lost your virginity to me?"

"Yeah... I guess, But I'm glad it was you"

"Damn. I feel so special now." Kai smile "turn around. I wanna draw imagery pictures on you"

"Do you remember who you lost your virginity too?" I ask while I turn around, making my back face him.

"Yeah, I was 15. Her name was Melissa. We were in the same class and she asked me to be her...test subject I guess. Her Boyfriend was 18 so she wanted to impress him"

"That sad. She was only 15 and wanted to impress a 18 year old by sex"

"Guess what I just drew on your back" Kai says exited

"No fair, I did even concentrate. Draw it again" I command

He draws it again and it feels like he drew something dirty

"I know you drew a dick but you're gonna act all innocent, so scissors"

He starts stroking my back and shoulders as he slowly kisses my neck. "Baby, I don't act innocent. If it's a dick,  it's dick" He says seductively "But you were right. It's scissors." He says in a playful tone

"Okay. Now I'm getting out" I say and quickly grab a white towel as I stand up to cover myself

"Wait for me" Kai says as he gets out of the bath and raps a towel around his waist

As I'm busy doing my skin care Kai comes up behind me raps his hands around me.

"What do you wanna eat?" Kai asks as he tucks his head into my neck

"I'm not that hungry so I'll make myself a smoothie but you can make yourself food" I say as walk away from him, to get my clothes

"But you also didn't eat dinner yesterday" Kai says concerned as he follows me around

"I'm fine." I say and walk back into the bathroom to change

*********