a day off school

When we get inside, we go to the table everyone is sitting at.

We sit in the same spot we were sitting before we left.

"So are you guys together or something?" Hazel asks in a bitchy tone

For some reason my hart starts raising by that question.

"No" I furrow my brows

"But you've had sex?" Hazel asks as I'd it's obvious

My legs start shaking uncontrollably under the table.

Kai notices and puts his hand on my leg to make me stop.

"Not says we have, but why would you care?" Kai asks

Hazel chuckles "I wouldn't." She says and takes a sip of her drink

Everyone is quite for a second, then Zane starts a conversation.

I want to leave but if I do, Hazel will release how much power she has over me.

KAI'S POV

I can see Sky is having an anxiety attack but I can't do anything except hold her hand.

I want us to leave but I know Sky will refuse.

____

We just finished with the dinner and now everyone is going home.

As Sky and I walk I immediately take her. She doesn't look okay.

I'm kinda surprised she didn't pull her hand away. When we get to my car I open the passenger door and pick her up and put her on the seat.

I slowly take her shoes off. Her feet probably hurt, alot.

When I'm done I put the shoes in my car and close the door. I then get in the car and immediately take Sky's legs and put them on my lap.

I'm hoping my touch on her legs will distract her from her over thinking.

We arrive at the my house and I open her door and pick her up, since her shoes are off.

When we get in the house she Immediately jumps off and runs upstairs.

She kinda has an unhealthy obsession with water, so I take a bottle of water and follow her upstairs

She's not in my room, so she's probably in her room.

When I get in her room, I hear Sky slightly coughing in the bathroom

I knock on her bathroom door "you okay?"

She doesn't answer so I open the door.

She's sitting on the floor with tears streaming down her face.

I sit on the ground and rap my arms around her.

"Kai." She slightly says and looks at me "I don't want to live like this"

I put my hand on her cheeks and with my tumbs I gently wipe her tears off her face.

"Like what?" I ask

"I don't want to feel the need to throw up or exercise every time I eat. I hate it. I hate the guiltyfeeling I get when I eat"

She has an eating disorder. That makes sense. My beautiful hot dragon has an eating disorder.

That's probably why she loves drinking water so much.

"I'll help you. I don't know how, but we'll get through this together" I say and kiss her on her forehead "Now let's go to bed" I say and stand up

She stand up and holds my hand "I'm going to sleep in one of your shirts" Sky says, with a shaking voice

Before leaving her room she takes her dress off then we go to my room.

She takes her bra off and puts on my grey shirts.

I'm glad she feels comfortable enough to undress herself infront of me. Not in a weird way of course, and I'm over the moon because she trusts me. And I trust her. Too much for my comfort but it's fine because I think I'm slowly falling in love with her, but I can't say that. We're not even together yet.

She walks over to me and puts her hands on my face "Thank you" then she walk away and sits on my bed

"For what?" I ask

"Take the damn thank you and be happy"

Harsh much

"Tomorrow we're not going to school. You need to take a day off" I say and get in bed.

She gets in bed too.

"Are we going somewhere?" She asks

"No. A day off means a lazy day, and if we go somewhere you're not being lazy"

She looks at me with questionable face "Okay" she says and puts her arms around me and tucks her head under my chin

She's so fucking adorable.

*******

Done with chapter 33!!!🥳

Hope you enjoyed :)