𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒐

"I'm only following orders," he finally said

I felt my chest get heavy.

"The fuck that's supposed to mean? " I spat, picking up the gun next to me.

"Ts orders, you're no longer needed, he found someone who can do what you can, but better," he sneered, like he was satisfied saying that. Feeling my body heat up, I gripped the knife in my hand.

"Replaced or not, I'm taking that ugly head off your shoulders, I can deal with T later," I said and held the gun up, pointing it at his head.

"Wait, he wanted me to tell u something else too," Daniel said with his hands up. Tilting my head to the side, I glared at him.

"Well, spit it out, you know how impatient I can get."

He stared at me before speaking.

"There's more people coming, even if you kill me, he'll send more people to finish you off, you know how he doesn't like loose ends," he said, I rolled my eyes.

"Let them come, who fucking cares, I've been doing this for years, you think a couple of little boys is going to scare me? All of you are fucking dense, now shut the fuck up already" I said, before releasing a bullet into his head.

Using my knife, I was gunna keep my word, with the jagged side, i sawed away at his neck, blood gushing from the deep wound, the sound of flesh ripping apart from itself, the sound of metal grinding against bone. The sound of me heavily breathing.

"I forgot how difficult this can get," I said. It took me some time until I finally took his head off completely. I sat his body up against the bed and set his head in the palms of his hands like he was holding his own head. Washing off as much blood as I could, I went back to packing a bag. If what he said was true, I had to leave.

In 20 minutes, I had a bag packed, I went to grab my other bag by the door when I realized the doll I left there was gone.

"What the- whatever I don't have time for this?" I kicked the garage door open and tossed my bags in the back. Jumping in the front seat, I ripped out of the yard and took off. It took me a minute to realize the doll was sitting in the passenger seat. Taking a double glance, I side eyed it while trying to watch my surroundings.

"How the... " Unable to finish my thought, a car turned onto the road behind me. While focusing on who was behind me, I didn't see the car that pulled out in front of me. Catching it at the last second, I swerved, nicking a lamppost.

"Fucking Jesus!" I yelled, stomping on the gas, I saw the 2 cars behind me catching up to me.

"Those sons of bitches, I'll skin them alive"

Speeding down the road with them not too far behind, I was desperately trying to find an exit off this street that would help me loose them. Pissed off that I was in the worst part of town to be in this situation. Turning down the main street, there just so happen to be multiple cars at the red light.