𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

~☆~

~☆~

"I have to leave the city," I said, breathing heavily. I ripped out of the parking lot and headed back to the safe house.

"Why, what happened?" I looked down at him and back at the road.

"Did you see how odd Michael was acting, and Dusty, fuck that guy, this 'new job' isn't a new job, it's a fucking set up, he got his pay out, I'm fucked. " I said, picking up speed.

"Slow down! Jesus Christ, you women are crazy drivers! " chucky exclaimed, holding onto the door as I swerved the car.

"I'm sorry, I just, I can't stay, I'll drop you off at Tiffany's, I just can't stay here, it's - its - " I sputtered. My head was spinning my muscles in my arms, and my hands went rigid, followed by my legs.

"You need to calm the fuck down! Pull over! Pull the fuck over!" Chucky yelled, but it sounded quieter than it should've been.

"I have to, Pull. Yeah, it's fine. " I said to myself, turning into a random parking lot, putting it in the park. Immediately, chucky jumped onto my lap, grabbing the sides of my face.

"Breath! Fuck sakes calm down! You're fine, you're a killer, Trick! Act like it! " My breathing was making me lightheaded, thoughts raced, disoriented.

"I - I'm trying, I - " I was cut off by a crisp slap across my face. The immediate shock made me freeze, bringing me back, I looked back at him. He was clearly angry, but there was a sense of worry that lay behind it.

"Breath, slowly," he said, not breaking eye contact. I was unable to look away, and I realized I had calmed down considerably. Shaky breaths, he nodded.

"Good, see? Wasn't that fuckin' hard. " He said quietly. I gently touched my cheek, hand shaking.

"It was kind of necessary. " He said, I nodded in response.

"Thank you... I'm good now, I'm fine." I said, running my hands through my hair. He jumped back to his seat and sat down.

"I know, we can figure this out, we'll grab your stuff from the house and head back to Tiffany's, I'm sure she can help. " He said, gesturing for me to go.

I nodded and shifted gear, pulling out of the parking lot.

When we got there, I was hesitant to go inside.

𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒔 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚? 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒇 -

Chucky broke my thoughts by telling me to stay put. He went inside, and I stared at the door, expecting a breakout of some kind. After a few minutes, he came back out.

"It's all clear. Get in. " He said, quickly doing as told, I immediately started grabbing my stuff, shoving it into my bag, chucky stood by the window, guarding.