𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒆𝒏

~☆~

~☆~

Listening to the line ring, my stomach started doing flips. After the 4th ring, I was going to hang up, but Ryan chirpped from the other side.

"Who the hell is this? " He said, the deepness of his voice made me nervous.

"Uh, hey Ryan, it's Trick. " I said, trying not to sound how I felt.

"Oh! Hey, I honestly wasn't expecting you to call. Are you okay? " He said, his voice had changed dramatically when he realized it was me.

"Yeah, no, I'm good, I just had to tell you something. " I said, now I was starting to panic, but continued.

"It's about the whole T situation, I've been targeted this whole time, I jumped cities to get away, I didn't wanna lie to you, I know you're a good guy, but I know the last we talked you were bent on getting back in the group, so I- " my voice stared to shake, I didn't want him to be mad at me.

He cut me off by a light laugh.

"Trick, it's not a problem. You were trying to keep yourself safe, I would have done the same, but I'm glad you told me my offer will always be available to you. " He said calmly.

I let out a quiet sigh, and relief filled my chest.

"God, you have no idea how much stress that was causing me. Thank you. " I said, smiling. He chuckled again.

"Don't even mention it, I got you. " He replied. He paused but continued.

"Since you're free, well kind of, you could, I don't know, meet the boys here, they remind me of you, I think you'd like them. " He stated.

"Yeah, I'll meet them and see what it's like. That shouldn't be an issue. " I said, rolling onto my back.

"Perfect, how about this weekend? They usually spend Saturday at the shack. We can grab a drink, smoke a joint, and relax. "

I laughed nervously.

"Green is off the table, I quit that years ago, and I thought you knew me. " I joked. He sputtered.

"Oh well, yeah, of course, I totally knew that. " He said, adding a laugh. I laughed.

"I'm joking, but I'd love to meet up with you guys, I'm not sure where the shack is, so you'd have to send me an address or something. " I said.

"Yeah, that or I can pick you up. It's up to you. " He stated.

I thought for a second, going in my own car would be safer, but I don't see why getting picked up would be a problem either.

"You can just pick me up. " I responded.

"Cool, I'll text you Saturday then. "

"Sounds good, talk to you later."