𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

~☆~

The next morning, I spent most of it putting together a plan

The next morning, I spent most of it putting together a plan. By the time lunch came around, I was ready. During that whole time, Chucky was nowhere to be found.

"Who needs him..."

I said under my breath as I was grabbing my gun holster out of the closet. I was more focused on being fully prepared on what was to come. Slowly but surely, I'd kill every single one of them, 3 different groups, all consisting of a high number of people.

Putting on my jacket, I grabbed my bag, I had to go back to the other city, so I made sure to pack clothes and any medical supplies I could carry. The universe knows I'd need them. Scooping the files and my keys, I went out the garage door. Just as the garage door was opening, I could see Chuckys silhouette in my rearview mirror.

I let out a sigh, sticking my head out the window, looking back.

"Move, I got shit to do,"

I said, "I was getting impatient.

"You're leaving?"

He asked as he walked around to the driver side.

"If you had been here this morning, you'd know that, are you coming or not?"

I said, raising my brows at him. He was covered in fresh blood.

"Yeah, so move, I'm getting in."

I got out of the car, gesturing for him to get in. Once he was in, I hightailed it out of the neighborhood. It was quiet for a few moments before he spoke.

"What's the plan then, where we going?"

He asked, looking out the passenger window.

"We're going back to the city, I'd rather start there than here, this is my only safe house, I can't trust that the others are any good. But in that file down there, "

I said, jutting my chin towards it on the floor of the passenger side. He picked it up, scanning through it.

"There's places that some of them go to. It's supposed to be like a meet-up place, and not just anyone knows of these places, T goes there as well."

I gave him a side glance as he skimmed over the pages, muttering.

"Well? Thoughts?"

I asked, breaking the silence.

"I never saw you as the thorough type, gives me a headache just looking at it,"

He said, dripping the file back onto the floor of the car.

"That's the nicest thing you've said to me since we've met, thank you."

I said sarcastically, keeping my eyes on the road.

"And that's all you'll get from me, princess,"

He said, cackling.

"Sure thing, short shit,"