Chapter 06

Author pov :

Author pov :

Jungkook 's room-

Night Time-

Here Jungkook is holding his sword, looking at its sharpness but his mind is full of her image. A small smile on his lips . He can't stop himself to think about her, his sweetheart.

Suddenly someone knocks on the door.

Jungkook: Come in .*deep voice*

Then Jin comes inside & bows to him.

Jungkook : Hyung don't bow to me .

Jin : you are my king so it's my responsibility to show you respect you punk. *cheeky smile*

Jungkook: Aish hyung .*roll his eyes *

Jin: Btw why did you call me at this time ?*confuse*

Jungkook: Hyung can you tell me which maid is new here & also she is very young maybe 15 or 17 years old.

Jin: YOU JUST CALL ME FOR THIS YOU PUNK!!!!ddfvnnhjkjgffdsasfjmmnbbc*Jin rap*

Jungkook just sigh.

Jungkook: Hyung stops it my ears are bleeding now, just answer my question!!

Jin : *sigh* Ok....fine well yeah ..there is a new girl.

Jungkook : yn is her name right ?

Jin : Yes...she is new here ...now tell me why you want to know about her?*confuse*

Jungkook: Well knowing about my future queen is a wrong action ...right Hyung.*smirk*

Jin widened his eyes & his jaw dropped.

Jungkook: Close your mouth Hyung or flies will enter .*smirk*

Jin quickly closes his mouth & glares at him.

Jin : WTH are you saying Kook...she is an innocent nature girl...don't try to play with her !!

Jungkook: I'm not going to play Hyung...you know me....very well..its just I'm in love with her ...*smile*

Jin gasped as he saw him smiling, it's been a long time since he is smiling. His bunny smile which his brothers love a lot but after his dad's death, he became a cold & cruel person.

Jin : Are you serious about her?*softly said*

Jungkook: Yes Hyung I love her....even I can't believe that I fall in love ....its just love at first meet. Hyung yn is that person who melted my heart with her innocent smile & I want her to be my Queen, and mother of my kids .*smile*

Jin can see the seriousness in his eyes.

Jin : Then i will help you Jungkook.*smile*

Jungkook: Thank you Hyung but plz don't tell anyone as you know that bitch Mari will create a big scene which i don't want to see.

Jin : Ok as you say, my little bro.*smile*

Jungkook: Now tell me about her plz Hyung .

Jin : *sigh* well her full name is Lin yn, She is an orphan, raised by her grandparents, she is from Hansung village near our last border. She is 17 now. Her friend Jiyoung told me about her that she needs a job as her grandpa is sick & they need money so that's why she is here now.

Jungkook: My angel is a kind heart person.*smile*

Jin : She is but promises me Jungkook that you will take care of her & you will not force her in any way. Bcz she is like my little sister .

Jungkook: Yes i promise you Hyung & i love her then how can I force her, i want her to love me but in a fair way not forcefully.I want to win her heart with my care & love .*smile*

JIn : Ok then do whatever you want but remember that Mari can be a threat to you so be careful as she will do anything to gain high status in royal & i can say that she can hurt yn too.

Jungkook: I know Hyung don't worry i will take care of that ofc . *smirk*

Jungkook: Btw at first i want to test her.

Jin : Test?

Jungkook: Honesty ...as i know she is pure & innocent but as I'm a royal so I cant judge her in the first place & I just want to know her nature properly so that i can go near her easily.

Jin: I know she will win *smirk*

Jungkook: Me too.*smile*

After their discussion Jin go out of his room & Jungkook also prepare to sleep but while lying on his bed his sleep is far away from his eyes as his eyes are showing the illusion of Yn in front of his eyes.

Jungkook: Aish sweetheart its just 1 day & you are making me obsessed with you like this .....*chuckled*

He looks beside him which is empty.

Jungkook: Soon you will be in my bed as my wife, in my arms & ..................naked. *smirk*

After trying a lot he finally falls asleep while dreaming about her.

Meanwhile -

Here yn is standing near her window & looking towards the sky & admiring Moon's beauty

Yn : you know Moon today was a very beautiful day for me i don't know why I'm feeling a spark inside myself..*confuse* but why ....today i enjoyed my work & the royal garden ...but after coming back ...i don't know why I feel the spark in my heart it's like my heart wants something.......but what?*whisper*

yn sigh & go towards her bed to sleep as tomorrow she needs to wake up early.

But she doesn't know that this spark is for someone's heart, neediness for someone's love & care .........