Chapter 15

Author pov :

A vase is thrown on the mirror & its breaks into pieces

A vase is thrown on the mirror & its breaks into pieces. Jungkook's eyes are red with tears, he is breathing heavily. His whole room is a full mess, everything is broken by him, just like his heart.

He sat on the floor as his body is tired he lean his back to the edge of his bed. He is blankly looking at the floor while his tears are falling continuously.

He sniffs & opens the bottle the cap of the alcohol bottle, he takes it before he sits on the floor.

He starts to drink it, his tears aren't stooping, staying away from her is the hardest thing for him.

With the last gulp, he throws the bottle on the floor & its breaks into pieces.

He closes his eyes & only her face is flashing in front of him, he smiles with closed eyes

Jungkook : *whisper* My Sweetheart .*smile*

He slowly opens his eyes & his eyes suddenly turn dark.He smirks & wipes his tears.

Jungkook : You can stay away from me my love .......bcz now I'm addicted or say u become Maddest Obsession.*smirk*

He stood up & look at his reflection in the broken mirror pieces.

Jungkook: You will be MINE ...NO ONE CAN SNATCH YOU FROM ME MY SWEETHEART.I WILL WIN YOUR HEART.

After 1 week -

Morning-

Yn's pov :

I gulp & my hand is shaking.I hold the door knot & go inside .

Author pov :

After going inside she didn't look up, just looking at the floor but a deep soft voice make her flinch.

Jungkook: You need to look up my sweetheart.

She slowly looks up & that's it her eyes become wide & mouth open in shock.

King Jeon Jungkook standing half-naked in front of her. The bathrobe is only leaning on his shoulder but his abs are fully viewed in front of her.

 The bathrobe is only leaning on his shoulder but his abs are fully viewed in front of her

Jungkook smirked at her reaction.

Jungkook : Liking the view huh .*smirk*

Yn quickly comes back into reality & looks down again.

Jungkook chuckled & remove his robe & go inside the bathtub naked.

He sits in the tub & leans on it. His back is facing her but he can see her as there is a big mirror in front of the bathtub.

He can see her cheeks are red & she is gulping so hard.

He chuckled at her cuteness.

Yn : My Lord why...why did you call me here? *still looking down *

Jungkook : Well ...i want to help me to take bath .*smirk*

Yn's cheeks become redder.

Jungkook : Now come here & help me to clean my body .

Yn : Bu...but my lord ... another maid can do that ...*gulp*

Jungkook : But I want my sweetheart to do that for me ...now plz come here & help me my sweet .*smirk*

Yn nodded after fighting with her brain.

Yn : *In mind*God plz save me ...or I will pass out.

Yn slowly moves towards him while his eyes are just admiring her with love eyes. Yn sit on the tool near the tub & started cleaning his body with a sandal mixer in a mini bowl. Rose paddles are hiding his nakedness underwater.

She touches his back & Jungkook moans & closes his eyes while Yn is sweating as is difficult for her to do this but she can't refuse his order so while looking down she cleans his back & upper body.

Jungkook moan whenever her hands are touching his upper body, his breathing is heavy, and he is feeling her touch.

After cleaning his upper body She bows to him & runs out like a scared bunny . While Jungkook laughs his lung out as he knows her state. He knows his words & touch effects her every time.

Jungkook laughs & sip his wine .

Jungkook looks in the mirror.

Jungkook : My sweetheart is innocent .*smile*Soon you will be in his bathtub with me ...........naked.*whisper*

With that, he sips his wine.

Meanwhile -

Yn runs out of his room & quickly runs towards her room.

(Btw in the palace no one knows about Yn & Jungkook's relationship. & Mari is still under room cage )

She throws herself on the bed, her cheeks are red & she hides her face in the pillow with syness.

Yn : Noo...no...no...This wrong ....wrong....yn why....no...*teary*

Her eyes become teary as reality hits her.

Yn : Plz....ki..king don't do this my heart can't bear it......*tears falling*.....you need to understand there is no future for us Gguk ....i love you but my brain is saying to stay away from you but my heart is craving for you.....*cry*

She again hides her face in the pillow & cries loudly.

Her heart is crying with her.

Beauty cant stay away from her beast ........

_____________

I hope u like this chapter.......🥰