Chapter 21

Author pov:

Jungkook is sleeping peacefully after so many days ,a soft smile on his lips as his hair is caressed by his sweetheart

Yn smiles and keep caressing his silky hair .

Her eyes move towards his chest which is bandaged with cloths as he stabbed there but the shocking thing is he wrote her name on his chest .His all hyungs helped yn .It's been 1 day now ,his room is cleaned now .

It's nighttime,after feeding him ,yn is sitting beside his sleeping figure,she is leaning on the headboard ,her eyes closing slowly as she is tired and sleepy.After few min finally she fall asleep.

Jungkook wake up as he didn't feel her near him so he open his eyes and look at her sleeping figure. Jungkook smile & pulls her small body near him & hug her .He kiss her neck and sniff her natural floral scent, he fix a blanket on their body ,hug eachother and fall asleep in each others arms.

After 5 days-

It's been 5 days since Jungkook & yn are together. Jungkook is now fully ok, his would is healed but yn' s name is written on his chest.

Yn take care of him like a baby ,yn didn't let him go without her anywhere. He is so happy that his love is now with him. Jungkook give her a room beside his room & announced Yn as his fiance in front of the whole empire.Many people are happy but some are not . At first yn disagree about having a royal room & having maids for herself but Jungkook made her agree bcz now Jiyoung is her maid ,who is very hafor her best friend. About her grandparents they are ok now & under Jungkook's hand , he is giving her grandparents royal treatment which they need , Jungkook met them & talk about their relationship to her grandparents,at first they were going to refuses but after noticing that Jungkook loves her truly so they accepted their relationship.

Jungkook's people don't like Mari as they know how much greedy she is & they are happy that King got his love .

Well about Mari she is still in room arrest. Jungkook already kills many maids of her, who support her . He order that no one can meet Mari without his permission. Mari is going crazy and trying to contact with her big brother but Jungkook isn't letting it .

'King's Maddest Obsession:Ma Reine'21+||JJK||(Yandere)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara