Chapter 13

Author pov :

Author pov :

After 2 days-Evening time-

Yn sighs as she is hella tired and just wants to sleep. Today's work was exhausting for her . Now moving towards her room lazily.

Yn : Aish....my back .*sigh*

But didn't notice that 3 men are watching her secretly, just waiting for a chance to catch her.

Yn is now near her room so they take this chance & put a cloth on her nose & 2 men catch her body so that she can't move or escape. Yn tried to scream but bcz of cloth it's coming out as a muffle

After a few seconds, she passed out as that cloth was mixed with unconscious herbal.

They sneakily go out of the royal castle.

After 2 hours-

Here 3 men are arranging a big bonfire for her

Here 3 men are arranging a big bonfire for her. The queen told them to burn her alive. Meanwhile, Yn is tied to a big tree, she is half unconscious but her body can't moves bcz of the herbal effect.

Her tears are falling as she knows that they are going to kill her . Her mind is full of her Gguk .

Man 1 : Everything is ready now untie her & throw her in this bonfire.

Man 2 : Ok.

Yn closes her eyes & smile painfully.

Yn :*in mind* I'm sorry my love... ....just take care of yourself....i love you my Gguk .*tears falling*

2 men come toward her, she can see their faces with her half-closed eyes, they are smirking.

Men 3 : Hey don't you think we should taste her body before killing her ...well just look how much beautiful she is.....well, I cant blame King for falling for her.

Yn closes her eyes & cries silently. But she furrow her eyes as they said about King.

Man 1 : Well said ...then let's have fun .*laugh*

They laugh at her poor condition & man 3 tries to touch her shoulder but before he could touch her a dagger come from nowhere & in a blink cut that man's 4 fingers.

That man scream in pain & hold his bloody hand & fell to the ground.

?? : No one can harm her when I'm here.*deep cold voice*

They all look towards that voice & both 3 men gulp in fear as they know who is he. He is standing there with angry eyes .

 He is standing there with angry eyes

Yn look at him & smile weakly.

Man 1 :Ki...ki..*fear*

But before he could complete his sentence a dagger go inside his mouth & his dead body fall to the ground.

Both 2 men are now scared for their life. But man 2 pull out his sword & with a scream he runs towards Jungkook to attack him but Jungkook being a great warrior pull out his sword in a blink & stabs that man's abdomen, that man screamed & his sword fall on the ground with his dead body.

But between this fight, his mask moves from his face & finally his face is in front of Yn.

(Ignore his piercings)

Yn : Ki..king .*whisper in shock*

Jungkook looks at her with soft eyes but his face becomes worried as she passes out.

Jungkook quickly moves towards her & cuts all ropes around her. Her tiny body was caught by him before she fell.

He catches her small body & hugs her tightly in his bulky body.

Jungkook : Sweetheart!!!!*worry*

Taehyung: King I think we need to take her to your private physician. (Ancient time doctor)

Jungkook : yeah .*caress her cheek*

With that, he carries her in bridal style & moves toward his horse Sarang.

But before he left he order in his dark voice which scared both Jackson & Taehyung.

Jungkook : Jackson I want this bastard in my torture cell.*deep dark voice*

Jackson : *gulp* Yes my ki...king .*bow*

With that, he left there with her.

Flashback-

Jungkook was discussing about few important things with his hyungs . About War Jungkook already ended it  .  

Suddenly his one-man ran inside his champ & bow to him .

Man : Ki...King.....Queen Mari got to know about Ms. Yn . Her guards will kill her today.

Jungkook : THAT B!TCH!!!

Jungkook yell & went out with his sword . 

 He can burn this whole world for his sweetheart..........