Chapter 30

Author pov:

Author pov:

Sunray hit on yn's face ,she pouted & move her head towards another side .

Jungkook chuckled and hug her from back. Well yeah he is awake & busy to admire his Sweetheart 's beauty.

Jungkook kiss her bare shoulder and caress her lower tummy under the sheet.

Yn furrow as she feel his hand and slowly She open her eyes.

She look behind her and cutely glared at him as she remembered that she passed out bcz of him.

Jungkook smirk & laugh at her cute angry face.

Jungkook:Hmmm... so my sweetheart is angry..I see...*smirk*

Yn : You bunny!!!

Yn whine and hit his chest with her tiny fists.

Jungkook just let her hit him and he is laughing and enjoying her whine.

Jungkook 's laugh make her angry more so she stop & look away with a pout on her lips.

Jungkook smirk evilly & smashed his lips on her.

He suck her lips roughly while she hit his bare chest. Bcz of her movement, sheet move from her body .

Jungkook pull out with a pop sound & smirk at Yn's red face.

Jungkook:Dont pout or I will bite it next time.*smirk*

Yn glare at him and pull sheet on her .

Jungkook laughed loudly and hug her.

Jungkook: Now let's go & take bath together my love.*smirk*

Yn 's widened her eyes but she can't say anything as she is not going to talk to him & Jungkook just use this chance .

He quickly carry her in bridal style before she can move .

-------

Here Yn is sitting on a stool as Jungkook is preparing their bath water

Yn look towards the mirror,she is holding the sheet on her chest to cover her nakedness.