𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 4

After an hour of begging and ass kissing

After an hour of begging and ass kissing. Mrs Richards who is in charge of the Skating class volunteers finally gave in and let me join. I did mention how bad i need the extra hours of ice and even though she seemed annoyed by me, she agreed.
My first class is tomorrow at 8 am which is funny because i will be teaching the class with Aiden. After she mentioned him, i begged again to teach with someone else but she just glared at me and said no.
Beggars can't be choosers.
On the bright side i can use the rink tonight even thought i start tomorrow and boy am i excited to piss off Aiden.
I smirk as i walk towards the ice rink. Oh he is defenitly not going to like this at all. 

I make my way towards the bench and sit down. I put my skates on and lace them up. Today i chose to wear a one piece long sleeve black bodysuit. I put on my head band and secure my headphones under it. Adding my leg warmers on i make my way towards the ice. I remove my skate guards throwing them by the gate and skate towards the middle of the ice rink.

Dark Paradise by Lana Del Ray blasts through my headphones, making me feel like all the problems that i'm facing have dissapeared and it's just me and the ice.

I skate around and do my quad jumps, landing most of them until i slam into a chest. Two strong hands wrap themselves around my waist steadying me.
My heart starts thumping as soon as my green eyes meet his black ones.

His lips start moving but i can't hear anything except from Lana's angelic voice, somehow the song that is blasting in my ears has me feeling all kind of things while looking at him.

Aiden snaps his fingers in front of my face and i reach under my headband for one of my air pods.

"Angel face, i thought we talked about this yesterday? And i thought i made myself clear, this is my set time on the ice. It's booked for me, not you, ME." I smirk at Aiden thrilled that i'm about to piss him off.

I don't know why but making him mad sends a rush of adrenaline through me.

"Well it's mine too now." I add with a smile on my face. Aiden frowns as he looks at me confused.

"Your dear friend Roman , gave me the best advice yesterday. A couple hours ago i talked to Mrs Richards and guess what Aiden?" i ask with a smirk on my face.

"What?" he asks clenching his jaw clearly frustrated.

"I'm the newest junior teacher volunteer." I can see the reins turning in his brain because he keeps clenching and unclenching his jaw.

"Oh and you know what the best part is? We have to teach together." Aiden opens his mouth to say something but i interrupt him. "Before you even try to go ask Mrs Richards to switch, don't bother. I begged her to pair me with someone else but turns out your were the only one without a partner." Aiden looks away from me and i can't help myself. I let my eyes rake through his face, down to his black fitted shirt and grey sweats.