𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 9

It's been a week since the party and i've been avoiding Aiden like a plague

It's been a week since the party and i've been avoiding Aiden like a plague. I think he got the memo cause after the first two days, he stopped trying to reach out too.

I've been going home late and driving to campus early. I have been ice skating early so i don't have to share my ice with him. The worst part, i ditched him on two of the classes we are supposed to teach together. I told our supervisor, I haven't been feeling my best, but today, Today i have to go.

I have no clue how i'm going to see Aiden, after the best makeout session of my life. If he kisses like that, i can't imagine how he fucks.

"Let's gather around, today we are separating in two groups. The girls are going to be practicing their jumps with me and the boys will practice with Aiden." I say waving my hands towards me so the kiddos gather around.

Aiden skates towards us, shocked that i actually showed up.

"Okay girls, let's go." I grab my little ones before Aiden has a chance to talk to me. I skate with them towards the left side of the rink and watch as the girls start practicing their jumps. I smile and helps them when they struggle, giving them some tips on how to do it better.

I love them. They don't give up but keep trying. I have the girls do laps up and down the rink as the boys do the same thing, then they return back to me and practice their jumps again.

"Hart." I turn my eyes colliding with Aidens brown ones, my eyebrows frown as soon as i see the blood trickling on his forehead.

"Holy shit Aiden. What happened?" I ask skating towards him. I place my hands on his head bringing him closer to me so i can inspect the cut. I don't miss the way his breath hitches as soon as i bring his face towards mine, his gaze on my lips.

Whatever spell he was on seems to break when he looks up and glares at me,

"You happened." Aiden snaps pulling away from me.

"You and your little ones, need to cover the holes that, your skate picks make in the ice. This shit happened because of that. Here let me teach you." He wraps his hand around mine and pulls me towards his ends of the rink.

My heart starts thumping at the touch and i can't seem to catch my breath.

"You scrape the ice with your ice blade and put the shaved iced over the hole and then grab a puck or even just your hand , run it over the hole to smooth it out and done. Brand new. It's very easy." I glance towards his hand that was still holding mine. Aiden notices and let's go of my hand off immideatly. As if my touch burns him.

He is still glaring at me and all i can do is nod. My gaze lands on the cut located on his forehead again.

"Let me help you clean it up." I mutter looking at his cut, skating closer to him.