A sexy fashion event

A/N: CONTAINS SMUT

you remember what you did this morning with Jack Harlow, you started to touch yourself... but you remembered you had to get to a fashion event...

you got ready, and the color of the fashion show was red and the lustful theme, so you already knew something was gonna go down...

You decided to organize your lipstick drawer, picking up a cute heart lipstick... it was unlike anything you'd seen before... you appreciated all of the small things in life & you were ready to have a fantastic night.

as you got ready you put on the best, most fabulous red outfit, you end up going to the event... you see Jack getting the final touches of his makeup done by his team... your heart flutters seeing him...

you wander off, as this is your first time ever at an fashion show, or atleast one this big, you got ready, a couple moments before you were called you got some time alone, you went to a balcony for fresh air, their were very few but you got one alone...

you reflected upon the day, but also how proud you are of yourself for making the world a better place, wether it be by being outspoken aganist injustice, being friendly or just helping through acts of kindness and donations...

you feel a gentleman grab your hand... your caught off by surprise...

"hey Jack!" you say...

he replies: "hey baby... you look sexy..."

"thank you handsome your not that bad yourself"

you say rubbing your hand down his shirt and glaring at him...

but your interrupted with a knock and rushed to the runway as it's your turn... you both wave at eachother...

you stand up tell and walk the carpet, you see so many cameras flashing at you, you spot Jack smiling in the crowd... he clicked his tongue... you just smiled back in a subtle way, almost like your smiling for the cameras, you knew what he was thinking but couldn't show it off as you wanted to keep things private....

after that whole, but amazing ordeal you go to a private sector and find Jack there waiting for you...

he gives you a big huge and praises you about his sexy, and string you were for that...

you both start to makeout, he remembers what you both didn't finish last night, slowly he grinds up aganist you...

while you are kissing Jack, you notice a photographer watching you, then he goes into the room with a camera, he tries to catch a photo, but only manages to catch the both of you holding hands...

you both rush to a private room, for celebs only... it was mostly for hanging out and relaxing...but you wanted more then that...

you saw the nearest chair and got Jack to sit in it, slowly you started to jump him while moaning, he started to grow lustful , then he moaned too... you felt his erection pressing into you... he pulled you towards himself, he grabbed your breasts with both hands and squeezed them... he was feeling hot under you too, but you weren't sure if he was aroused, or if he was still thinking about last night... you tried to kiss him as his hand traveled down to your sex, you both started to kiss deeper and harder...

then Jack grabbed both of your breasts in his hands and started to stroke them... you felt your pussy tighten up, you knew he would want you now... you took your clothes off and threw them away...

you started to dnace on his lap ... he reached up and undid his pants and took his cock out, he started to thrust into you as your legs wrapped around him...

this was a special moment between the two of you...the passion, the heat, the feeling that you both were finally getting together...after some more riding his long dick.

you both came together!