an eventful shooting day

you got up bright and early at 6AM as you had to be there by 8, you made your morning coffee and got ready... you saw Jack, you kissed him and he told you were an amazing person... he also asked "how's the show? I haven't had the chance to catch up but I will today especially because it's the last day"

you reply: "it's been great... tiring but for sure fun & I did enjoy my time with vinnie and everybody there... but even tho the episode is airing today, some photos were already posted and i haven't seen. much on social media but...

people are already not liking it and no trying to cancel me for it..." Jack told you not to worry, to be calm and everything will be fine... he hugged you and you reminded him that even if your riding vinnie that Jack would still be in your heart... Jack got turned on knowing he had so much power over you... you licked his jaw and said... "I guess we'll see if you'll get jealous or not..."

he replied with "I wont... I'll just fuck you harder... also me and vinnie are here to protect you so don't worry about it..."

you asked him... "you wont be mad if we have sex right?"

"I wouldn't care why? my love"

"we'll considering today is the last day I might do something crazy with vinnie... so I want you to know jack... but I'm not sure... you know we still have to get ready for other shoots and then for your performances..."

"it'll be fine my darling I wont mind... me and vinnie also have a surprise for you... I'll reveal everything in a couple days."

you were excited and nervous for whatever the surprise was, but you drove to set as you had no time to waste, you took Jack with you... he stayed around doing PHOTOSHOOTS for his music, meanwhile you went for fliming... you saw vinnie again... you smiled and already felt a lustful glaze coming from him... the crew told you to sit with him and have a lunch with him, turns out everybody was having a romantic lunch for the finale.... after some speaking with everyone else...

you thanked the crew, your friends and vinnie for making you feel safe and welcomed... after some more talking you decided to have the lunch with vinnie... his lustful gaze returned and you were so seduced but you had to keep composure for the cameras...

you looked at him with a smirk and said "well... I've never done anything like this before so you can take me as you please"

"my dear" he whispered seductively, he pulled you up and started walking towards the garden where everyone was having a romantic meal "we'll have our dinner later, but you can start working now"

you nodded and followed him with your eyes watching everything unfold in front of you, you could feel the hunger building up inside you... you couldn't wait for the food to arrive and your hands would start to shake, you knew that feeling... you knew that familiar craving for food but you wouldn't give it to anyone but Jack... the way Vinnie held you in his arms as you both watched everyone eat it made you feel loved and protected... even though you knew nothing was going to happen between the three of you, you couldn't help but enjoy every moment that was happening and you were so grateful that you guys had the chance to spend so many nights together with nobody else and with vinnie who was always so kind and caring, it gave you hope.

you both ran around the garden and did some flower picking... vinnie told you to wait meanwhile you chatted with some of the crew... vinnie came back with a rose...

"Y/N I give you this ride of love, abundance and my love, and all that you deserve you are truly a blessing to me..."

you blushed and took the flower while kissing him... you were so happy about this... you both went back inside after picking up some more flowers and he talked about some new PHOTOSHOOTS he had coming up... you were nervous but you told him "I think you should add me to them... especially because their for underwear... I have some ideas we can replicate..." you smirked and he blushed...