A HEATED day with jack.

A/N: this chap does contain smut.
You jump right into it.

You had to revisit the venue all over again.
You went back and found all of your items as you left a purse, you were shocked... you quickly grabbed your things and headed out, Jack came with you Aswell... "you look stunning" said Jack...
"Thank you I finally got my things"
suddenly you felt Jack put his hand over yours, you both sat on a couch within the venue just away from everybody else. "Here I'll keep these so you don't forget anything again"
... you were horny.:. but also just needed genuine love as you were worried about getting caught by the paparazzi and you didn't know what to do, keep it a secret or expose it.... but you rubbed jacks chest, calming him down Aswell... he kissed your forehead slowly kissing your stomach...

you let out a loud moan you got ontop of him and started to hump, this wasn't like the last time tho it was tougher, stronger and you Just needed him, you kept hearing him groan... whispering little things to you

...

You had completely lost control of yourself and Jack was loving every second of it, you were panting and gasping for air... you heard Jack whimper...

"please baby don't stop..." he whispered in your ear...

you moaned again and started sucking on his neck...

"god Y/N... please stop, I need you, now" he said breathlessly, as you stopped and looked at him...

your eyes locked onto his...his gaze seemed hungry, but he looked scared as well...he was afraid of losing control, but he didn't regret it.. he started to buck his hood along with you, you saw the urge in his eyes, trying to hold onto his innocence...

but he couldn't resist...

he put you on your back and started to fuck you slowly... but every second he was closer to loosing control you didn't care tho... you wanted every inch of his fury inside of you... of his love, passion and desire for you...

You were moaning loudly by now... you started to squirm underneath him, you were getting more sensitive by the second... you could feel his hardness growing inside you... you could already feel it pushing against you, but you were determined not to let him lose control...

"baby... I can't take it anymore, please stop" he said between his teeth as he was starting to lose it... he grabbed your hips roughly and pulled you closer to him

"yes, yes, yes" you said to him as you continued to grind on his shaft as he began to thrust faster and deeper inside of you...

He reached around to grab one of your breasts, squeezing it lightly, as he started to kiss you passionately...

Your moans became louder and louder as you pushed yourself further into him...you were breathing heavily, you gripped his hair tightly as he slammed into you, his movements becoming increasingly intense...

It soon happened! You felt your insides tightening and pulsating around his length... You screamed his name as he filled you with his seed...

You closed your eyes and relaxed as you were feeling the waves of pleasure that came rolling through your body...

"Y/N" he called your name softly as he pulled out of you, you looked at him and gave him a smile as you were panting...

"I love you..." he said smiling softly, "you're amazing"

"thank you..." you smiled, you were exhausted, but at least you felt good, "we should probably get ready for bed..." you added...

"yeah we should..." Jack nodded as he looked lovingly at you and leaned his head on yours, "I'll just shower first..." you nodded, "come here..."

you walked towards Jack and laid on top of him, he wrapped his arms around your waist and held you close... you snuggled into his side and fell asleep...

Jack woke up the next morning, you were still sleeping peacefully beside him...

After taking his shower, he joined you on the bed... he placed a soft kiss on your forehead and kissed you, softly, gently... then he laid down, pulling you with him... you cuddled into his side and fell asleep once more...

Jack lay there watching you sleep peacefully...

"I love you so much" he said quietly, his voice was filled with emotion and sincerity as he kissed your forehead once again...