A apicy night

you woke up with Jack, hugging you...

he was so cute you thought.

you brushed your finger across his beard,

slowly your thoughts shifted thinking about urban and Jack the things they'd do to you.

you slowly kissed his jawline, while running your fingers around his biceps.

suddenly, Jack grabs your crotch... he slowly kissed you back. you moan loudly.

"I can feel your wetness... what were you thinking about love? I think I saw urban walk past us"

you saw urban staring at you as Jack continued to kiss you.

you slowly arched your back, while staring into urbans eyes, he slowly started to rub himself at the sight.

you embraced everything feeling so naughty.

you kissed Jack. you saw him go lower undressing you, stared into his eyes, you slowly took off his shirt.

you switched now you were ontop, while he was sucking on your boobs...

slowly you moaned louder staring at urban... whispering "come to me I need you I want you inside of me"

urban got the message... stepping closer and closer... when he came in, you immediately knew they set this up...

you kept riding Jack faster. "fuck baby your so tight"

urban slowly kissed you while you stroked his member.

you moaned loudly feeling more and more pleasure building up... you began to thrust your hips.

you started to feel the pressure building up inside your pussy...

the heat of it all made you climax hard...

before you cummed, you heard Jack moaning "fuck!"

your orgasm was so strong. while urban moaned as he came in your face...

you kept bobbing while he kept pumping himself inside of you.

he was so egar.

you kept bobbing while jumping on Jack...

they both stared at you like you were the most beautiful thing they'd ever seen before.

when you were done you collapsed onto Jack panting heavily.

urban carried you bridal style to your bedroom.

you kissed urban, slowly put his boxers on kissing his legs, you pumped him again making him moan.

jack followed him into your bedroom and laid beside you... started pumping him too, you heard them both moan. "god... Y/N why are you so talented?" said Jack.

"she's pretty darn good... better then anyone else I've been with" urban delcared.

after a while tehy both came at the same time.

you got down licking them both and cleaning them with ease, staring into their eyes... you saw urban and how sensitive he was you clearly enjoyed it with a bright smirk. you knew you could have urban be your minion... it made you feel so powerful....

after, you cuddled up to him wrapping your legs around jack. you had your head on urbans bicep... you teased him again by rubbing your fingers along his V line. after, you pulled them close. you all  fell asleep together...