A sexual desire come true.

you woke up with jack... he was sleeping peacefully beside you.

you smiled as you realised that Jack had just woken up. You rolled over and kissed him...

his eyes opened quickly and he smiled at you 'wow... that was sexy...'

you giggled at his expression and smiled back at him

"morning" you whispered giving him kisses and cuddling up to him,

"morning" he chuckled as he wrapped his arms around you

you stayed like that for awhile till jack decided to eat breakfast... he went to the bathroom to freshen up and take a shower...

when he came out wearing nothing except a towel.  you couldn't help but stare at him... you blushed as you saw how toned he was...

"what are you doing?" he chuckled at your blushing

you bit your lip and replied "nothing... you just looked... very nice"

"thank you love" he smirked... "let's have some fun now that urban is gone... I'm done with the show and everything... I got cut off but it was also my decision. I just wanna enjoy my time with you."

you slowly kissed Jack,.. you undressed grabbing Jack and threw him back in the shower, slowly kissing his abs making him moan.

you rubbed yourself against him as he grabbed your hair making you moan.

he stopped and stared at you intensely. He grabbed you and pressed you against the tiles.

You wrapped your arms around him... he pushed you against the tiles kissing you passionately.

you let out soft moans,

"I really love you Y/N"  he confessed...

"I love you too jack" you answered kissing him as he kissed your neck.

He grabbed you tightly while you both continued to fuck each other...

eventually he broke the kiss "I need to taste you" he said to you...

he licked your pussy softly biting you a little as he began to move his tongue around it, making you moan and arch your back "yes... yes, jack please..."

you felt him getting harder...

"please... jack please..." you panted as he finally inserted himself inside of you. he began to rock in and out of you...

"yes... yes, fuck you so good... fuck me so hard" you said to him as you arched your back more and more... you were screaming as jack pounded into you...

you felt his semen inside of you...

"faster...don't stop, we need to show urban that your better"

Jack started to thrust harder hitting you deep inside...

then he picked you up and put you back on the tile floor...

you turned your head towards him "please... jack..."

"stop begging love I don't know if i can control myself"

he grabbed you and thrust you against the tiles... he held onto you tightly while pounding into you...

you began to get close to finishing and cried out as you orgasmed...

Jack slowed his pace and pulled out slowly.

you slowly opened your eyes and saw him gazing back at you.

you kissed him.

you both smiled, you both went to sleep taking a gigantic long nap!

you were finally forever happy, you left everything behind to spend the rest of your time with Jack, and confront new ventures together.