𝟏𝟒. ❙𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

❛ 𝑪𝑶𝑳𝑫 𝑨𝑺 𝑰𝑪𝑬 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 ❙✻⭒.☾•

𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒎 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒘𝒔 𝒂 𝒉𝒖𝒔𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒊𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒍 𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒓𝒔

❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞 𝐦𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑨𝑳𝑾𝑨𝒀𝑺 𝑶𝑵 𝑴𝒀 𝑴𝑰𝑵𝑫
𝒑𝒆𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒑 𝒃𝒐𝒚𝒔

❛ tell me that your sweet love hasn't died ❜

        𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐵𝐴𝑈 𝑇𝐸𝐴𝑀 𝑊𝐴𝑆 on their way to interview a serial killer couple that was about to face the death penalty. The federal prison was close enough to Washington that they could just drive there, but Spencer and Valentina had gotten there a little earlier. They had already put their things in one of the cars and were simply waiting for Garcia and Hotch, who were supposed to be in the car with them.

Spencer had noticed that Valentina seemed much more tired than usual. He knows she sometimes has nightmares about her past and those horrific four years, but she never looked this rough. As Valentina was leaning against the car, Spencer pushed off it and looked more towards her. "Val, are you okay?"

"I broke up with Lance last night." Valentina explained, never looking away from her fiddling hands. She had a nervous habit of pushing her cuticles back, which Spencer is very aware of and wished she would stop. He put his hand on hers to do such before clarifying, "You did?"

"Yeah, I stayed up all night debating my choices and I felt regret as soon as we broke up. But I think that was just not liking the feeling of being alone. I got used to sleeping next to someone, it was kinda nice." Valentina admitted to as Spencer pulled his hand away from her.

Spencer had to be honest, his heart fluttered and his happiness became more apparent when he learned this news. Spencer still had no clue what to call this phenomenon, this emotion he constantly felt towards Valentina. It was incredibly irritating to him that Spencer and his great mind couldn't figure this out. He did try to hide his happiness, "Well, hopefully you can find a guy that's perfect for you."

"Actually, I have." This was when Spencer's stomach dropped again. He shouldn't have been surprised when someone as beautiful, charming, and charismatic as Valentina found someone else so quickly. He must have been tall, strong, and all around perfect just like Lance was if they were to date Valentina.