𝟐𝟔. ❙𝐩𝐬𝐲𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐚

❛ 𝑪𝑶𝑳𝑫 𝑨𝑺 𝑰𝑪𝑬 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐏𝐒𝐘𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐀 ❙✻⭒.☾•

𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒎 𝒊𝒏𝒗𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒈𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂 𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒃𝒊𝒛𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒓𝒐𝒃𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔

❝ 𝐢 𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐢'𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐣𝐨𝐛

❝ 𝐢 𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐢'𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐣𝐨𝐛. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑨𝑹𝑹𝑶𝑾 𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑶𝑼𝑮𝑯 𝑴𝑬
𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔

❛ and bring your love ❜

        𝑉𝐴𝐿𝐸𝑁𝑇𝐼𝑁𝐴 𝑊𝐴𝑆 𝑊𝑂𝑅𝐾𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝐴𝑇 her desk, but it wasn't on anything FBI related. She had been trying to organise something with her family for a while now. It had been a year since tragedy struck the Barnes family, but truthfully, Valentina was the only one who cared about the event. The rest of her family was waiting for it to happen.

"Mom, can you please just think about it? He was your son, okay?...I know, mom, it's not easy for me to do this, he was my twin, but I'm trying here. Doesn't he deserve to be honoured?...We all have issues, your oldest son is a narcissist, your middle son is a hippie, and your youngest son is a lawyer...Go ahead, tell him I said that. Nothing I haven't said to their face...Can you please just-...Mom-" Valentina's mother had hung up on her, which made her clench her jaw in anger. It took everything not to slam the phone down, but she was peaceful.

Valentina let out a breath and looked back to her work, trying to deal with the finances of what it would look like if her family were to have a celebration of life. Florence, who was the only BAU member around her at the moment and was aware of the problem, tilted her head at the girl. "No luck with your mom?"

"Not even Max wants to do it." Valentina expressed as she leaned her forehead against her hands.

"Honey, maybe you should just forget about it. I mean, you're the only one who wants to do this thing." Florence pointed out, but that didn't make Valentina feel any better. She scoffed and shook her head, a little offended that even her aunt was going against her wishes, or believing that her idea was idiotic. "Florence, I'm not just gonna let the family forget about Victor. I don't care if he was an asshole in the end, he was still my brother."

Valentina had stood up in a huff and practically stomped to the conference room. Florence didn't think this would be such a sensitive topic since the rest of the family has always sweeped this incident under the rug, but Valentina really took it to heart.