𝟐𝟎. ❙𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦

❛ 𝑪𝑶𝑳𝑫 𝑨𝑺 𝑰𝑪𝑬 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐌 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐌 ❙✻⭒.☾•

𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒎 𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒂 𝒔𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒐𝒏-𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂𝒃𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒔

❝ 𝐬𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐫𝐲? ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑺𝑬𝑻 𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑬 𝑻𝑶 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑹𝑨𝑰𝑵
𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒍𝒆

❛ when laying with you, i could stay there, close my eyes ❜

        𝑇𝐻𝑂𝑆𝐸 𝐹𝐸𝑊 𝑀𝑂𝑀𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑆 𝐼𝑁 the BAU where they had peace were rare and magnificent. No active cases, only paperwork. Paperwork could be a blessing in the BAU. This morning, while Valentina was meant to be working, she was still sitting across from the man she had just started dating, who decided to mess with her. "Val, I'm done with the last case."

Spencer handed the case file over the divider between his and Valentina's desk, who had taken it and offered, "I'll bring it to Hotch when I'm done with this one."

Valentina opened it just to make sure that everything was right, just a second glance, but as soon as that case file was opened, she was met with a sticky note with Spencer's handwriting that read, 'you look beautiful.'

Valentina had to use all of the strength in her body to keep her from smiling, but it wasn't quite doing the trick. When Spencer looked up at her to see her hand subtly covering her smile, a smirk of his own broke out. While Valentina was worried someone may see her smile, a certain BAU agent had been staring her down with narrowed eyes. Valentina could feel it. Valentina turned in her chair to find Derek Morgan glaring at her knowingly. "What?"

"You keep smiling." Morgan observed, but it wasn't very much to go off of. "And?"

"You're smiling at a case file and you've been smiling at your phone all day. You hate texting, you hate phones." Morgan pointed out. He very much could tell that there was something going on with Valentina, it was just a matter of figuring out what.

"I do not." Valentina scoffed, but of course, Spencer had to butt in, "Actually, you do. Hey, did you know that Alexander Graham Bell and Eli Gray both simultaneously invented electronic sound transmission devices? It came down to a race betwixt the two."

"Yeah, and Bell beat Gray to the patent office by a matter of hours. That's common knowledge and no one says betwixt." Valentina rebutted, not enjoying the fact that she was being ganged up on.