47

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Reading Volume 47

Previous chapter

Table of contents

next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The End of the World: Small Universe Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

-minute volume reading 47

On the chest, the blade of the knife even faced outwards, a seemingly ineffective blow.

Something unexpected happened at this moment. The blade that was supposed to fall suddenly deformed and stuck close to He Chengshuang's chest. It turned into a sharp blade and quickly slid upwards. It was like a hand was invisibly controlling it, and it went straight to He Chengshuang's neck!

This is what smoking men rely on! The source of his confidence, ever since he had two high fevers and discovered that he could control small knives, this underhanded trick has become his trump card and has been unfavorable in the past, but he doesn't understand what is going on, and he doesn't dare to publicize it. For fear of being arrested for interrogation and investigation.

He Chengshuang witnessed this strange scene, but remained calm. He gathered his spiritual power, and suddenly a small ball of lightning gathered in his chest erupted, wrapping the blade in it. The blade was blocked by the power of thunder and lightning, and left He Chengshuang's chest, floating in the air. Stop trembling, not to mention the group of young people who don't have much knowledge, even Hua Hanzhang couldn't help but feel amazing when she saw He Chengshuang showing off his power for the first time today!

As soon as the smoking man saw this scene, he knew that the tall man with a gloomy face in front of him had the same special ability as himself, and his strength was obviously higher than his own. He tried to control the blade in mid-air, but found that he had completely lost contact with it.

Yan Nan took two steps back, intending to retreat, but unwilling to give up the mutant cat with double superpowers, but He Chengshuang did not give him a chance to make a choice. The thunderball flashed in the air, and the blade drew an arc in the air mixed with blue lightning, leaving A girl who was close saw their boss's eyes protruding, his mouth wide open, and a roaring sound like a broken bellows coming from his throat. A blade was deeply inserted into his throat, and large streams of blood remained along the wound. There was a vague smell of blood in the cold air.

Yan Man died instantly. His body leaned back due to the force of the blade and hit the ground. Several screams suddenly erupted from the crowd. Some of the timid ones felt wind at their feet and already had the idea of ​​​​escape. Bit by bit, one person stepped back, and one person was so excited that he opened the big sack in his hand and put it on Zong Yu, hoping to make a fortune. Hua Hanzhang saw it from a distance, narrowed his eyes, and the light arrow sank silently into the sack and nailed it into the mud. The man's hands were still holding the edges of both sides of the sack, which suddenly made him stagger, and he threw himself forward and knelt down. Fall to the ground.

Jiang Ruoyu glanced at it and frowned slightly. Among the four of them, Hua Hanzhang was probably the only one who had never actually killed anyone. Even the group of people who wanted to capture him earlier did not kill anyone because their mission was to capture people alive. , Hua Hanzhang did not launch a Jedi counterattack while escaping. As for the second time, Hua Hanzhang simply fell into a coma from the beginning.

Therefore, Hua Hanzhang has not yet thought of taking the life of a living person. Indiscriminate killing is not a good thing, but Jiang Ruoyu does not want Hua Hanzhang to fully wake up until he suffers a big loss because of his soft heart, because this often means getting A lesson of blood and tears. At this point, not only compared to He Chengshuang and Jiang Ruoyu, Hua Hanzhang is far behind Ye Qingrang, and maybe even most of the gangsters here are more ruthless than him!