157

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Volume Reading 157

Previous chapter

Table of contents

next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Small Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

-part volume reading 157

quickly filled in the position where it should be.

The stars corrected the chaos, and the fluorescence suddenly appeared, as if the stars in the sky were slowly rotating. The platform under everyone's feet fell, and was affected by the rotation of the stars, and slowly sank downwards.

After more than ten minutes, it was no longer surrounded by stone walls, but a wide underground space. However, the gap between the upper and lower parts was extremely narrow. Dots of cold light shone on the left and right, allowing people to see everything clearly. There was a "bowl" in front of them. It looks like a large pit, more than ten meters deep. Everyone jumped off the stone platform, slid down the slope, and walked toward a huge boulder about two meters wide and six meters long at the bottom of the "bowl".

Ye Qingrang put his hand on the boulder and rubbed it gently, and said: "It is said that Gonggong knocked down Buzhou Mountain, Nuwa collected refined stones to mend the sky, and her little daughter turned into a blue pegasus and ran around carrying colorful stones, and finally turned into a A big mountain is called Li Mountain, and Nuwa is honored as the 'Old Mother of Li Mountain'."

Cang Shuangshuang curled her lips and said: "It's a familiar story, but the patching of the sky is just a legend, and it can't be taken seriously based on current science. "

"The Zhiju came to the nest, but it came out of nowhere. Although the legend has been exaggerated and beautified, it must have its origin. There is speculation that Nuwa's repair of the sky is actually based on the repair of the earthquake fault layer." "

We don't need to argue about these rights and wrongs, Lingyuan Where is the door?" Cao Qiudong asked.

Xiao Nan squatted down, his hands were not dirty, and groped carefully on the ground, and confirmed: "It's under the boulder."

Cao Qiudong pushed the boulder hard, and said helplessly: "The surrounding area is not flat, and it's hard to move the boulder. There is no place for it to stand, and the height of the gap above is no more than three meters, which is even more unacceptable."

Chen Ying also echoed: "If you want to break such a huge boulder, you must use top-down strength. It would be bad if the Hongmeng Lingyuan Gate is destroyed."

Cang Shuangshuang was so angry that she gritted her teeth and stamped her feet, and said in a low voice: "This will not work, and that will not work, who came up with these bad ideas! Just hide them tightly and don't let others Found it!"

Ye Qingrang sighed: "If Lao Jiang was here, there might be a way to refine the boulder, but it's a pity..."

Everyone was a little discouraged for a while, but they said that it was impossible to give up, and they just immersed themselves in thinking about ways. Chen Ying pondered After a long time, he finally made up his mind and suggested: "You push the boulder up higher, and I will use the Xuanyuan Sword to hold it up."

Cang Shuangshuang was surprised and the first one refused to agree, and said anxiously: "You have to work hard to get the Xuanyuan Sword." How can you use it as a tool like a shovel and a lever after all the hard work! Besides, without it, your ability will be greatly reduced... What will you do in the future when you fight against enemies?"