125

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Reading in Volumes 125

Previous chapter

Table of contents

Next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

-minute volume reading 125

The light inside the black gold mine is blazing, and the beauty Ji exposed in the small pit is full of black energy. The golden toad pokes his head out and opens his mouth with a grain of rice. A black gold poisonous stone bursts out like a rainstorm! He Cheng's arms shook, and three thunder dragons circled around him, condensing into a thunder screen. As soon as He Mi Li Fang stepped in, he was enveloped by the rolling thunder, unable to enter or escape.

The person behind He Chengshuang did not have it so easy. With a mess of tactics, Ding Jiukang avoided three grains of black rice. His muscles in his body were stretched to the extreme, and he took several steps back.

Peng Dong groaned, and his palm was punched in half by a grain of black rice. He lost all consciousness in an instant. He raised his hand and saw that black air was spreading from the small hole. He pulled out a dagger from his waist and pointed it at his palm. He was about to chop it down, but Ye Qingrang stopped him.

Sinking water and moistening the heart are planted into the wound, and the wood spirit energy is about to explode, blooming on both sides of the back of the palm, the black energy is eliminated, and the red and white flowers wither.

After saving Peng Dong's hand, Ye Qing ordered everyone to stop him: "You can only outwit but not attack forcefully. Use violence to fight violence. I'm afraid the golden toad will die with everyone!"

After saying this, He Chengshuang was surrounded by dense small flowers, all over the place. All, the flowers bloom endlessly, and the hallucinogenic poisonous gas emitted by Beauty Ji will be exhausted sooner or later. Sure enough, within a short time, the golden toad's momentum wilted, and the black flowers above his head closed slightly, and his momentum was greatly reduced.

Ye Qingrang's move seemed gentle and invisible, but in fact it was very powerful. If it weren't for the fifth-level wood spiritual power that continuously stimulated the sinking water to moisten the heart, the poisonous gas of the golden toad was enough to drive back all the masters. As the saying goes, one thing will bring down another. Brine some tofu.

Ye Qingrang took out a few small dark red fruits the size of pearls and threw them at the golden toad. The golden toad seemed to know the benefits of the items, and rolled it into his mouth with his soft tongue. After a while, the beauty Ji Qing on his head With a slight shake, his big blood-red eyes stared blankly at Ye Qingrang, and there seemed to be joy in his croaking.

Ye Qingrang showed a smile, waved away the crowd, and slowly approached. When he concentrated his energy, his murderous intention was close to nothing. Unlike He Chengshuang Ding Jiukang, who had a strong aura of blood evil, the golden toad is a beast that gathers wealth and auspiciousness. Love and hate killing, otherwise this place would be a different situation. People in the world often have a predatory nature, but they don't know the principle of giving something before they want to take it. In this way, the golden toad is also a living creature, and it only protects its own territory and safety, which makes the intruder appear to be unreasonable.

Ye Qingrang lowered his waist, spread out his palms and stretched them in front of the golden toad. Thin flowers sprouted from the cuffs and spread towards his palms. The flowers were like flowers, but they were all highly poisonous. The golden toad was attracted by the poison, and he jumped onto the palm of his hand. The whole body feels comfortable and the beauty Ji is overjoyed. The golden toad rolled his eyes, turned around and jumped back into the black gold mine. After a while, he dragged out a golden ointment.