185

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Reading in Volumes 185

Previous chapter

Table of contents

Next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

-part volume,

I am so happy to read 185.

"When you put it like that, there is something cute about being jealous, but you have always been very calm in this regard. " "

You always have a cold face towards others. I'm just worried that those who come up to you are not discerning and will get slapped if they can't eat the sweet dates." Ye Qingrang suddenly thought of Kang Chi and Yu Ling again, and sneered with a straight face, "If you really want to make me jealous, I'm afraid you won't be able to bear it." He

Chengshuang was sharp and immediately noticed something was wrong, and hurriedly revealed the news: "Chen Ying and Cang Shuang's wedding is scheduled for the eighth day of December. They sent an invitation, are you going?" "

Ye Qingrang always had an inexplicable estrangement towards Cang Shuangshuang, and frowned and asked: "Choose to get married at such a cold time? Cang Shuangshuang is only twenty, do you need to be in such a hurry? "

Because Cang Shuangshuang was close to the Kangchi family, He Chengshuang somewhat understood the reason for Ye Qingrang's thoughts. He coughed and said: "Chen Ying is over thirty. Besides, it is difficult for awakened people to give birth. If they have any intention, It's natural to be anxious about having children.

"Look, you are still recovering from your injuries. " "Ye Qingrang didn't agree at all, but he knew in his heart that he was determined to go because of his friendship and fate with Chen Ying.

"Speaking of this...Qingrang, do you want a child?

Ye Qingrang raised his eyes and glanced at He Chengshuang, confused: "Why do you ask this? " I don't think you would want to have a child by your side. Are you worried about what I think?

"Just asking casually, I want to know what you really think. " "

Ye Qingrang came close to He Chengshuang, and He Chengshuang grabbed one of his hands and kneaded it. He said with a slight smile: "The day is not far away when we go to the Star Reaching Platform to open the last Hongmeng Lingyuan Gate. Even if we get a child right away today, Even if you raise him, you can't take him away. Besides, I don't have any worries about continuing my bloodline or other messy things, and besides, I have accepted Xiaonan as my disciple, so when it comes down to it, I treat her as my own child. "

Speaking of Xiaonan, He Chengshuang felt depressed again: "I heard from Luo Ping that there have been a few unscrupulous people pestering Xiaonan recently. She is only sixteen years old! He actually came up with these ideas. "

Ye Qingrang secretly pursed his lips and arched his eyebrows: "Xiao Nan can distinguish between good and evil, whether those people are sincere or fake. She knows in her heart that she is too young now, and one day she will meet the right person to live with. As a couple, I think you would be a good father if we did have children. He

Chengshuang looked embarrassed and shook his head: "Forget it, I can't do it..."

Ye Qingrang was afraid that he still had the black memories of his childhood in his heart, so he explained: "If we can successfully enter the big world, we can cultivate well." With hundreds of thousands of years of life, the days are long enough to raise several children. "