Info Before the Story

Now for those of you who are reading this book about Poppy Playtime Chapter 3 with the Smiling Critters, I will be writing the story in a different story plot that will similar to the story idea that I wrote in my ideas book, but due to the upcoming chapter being delayed until next month and the beginning of 2024 for the official release to get the story right, I will have to start off at the very beginning with Y/n as a young child that met Catnap as well as the other members of the Smiling Critters.

Basically, the prequel part of the story will be heavily based on one of the recent Gametoons Poppy Playtime Logic Series videos called "The Sad Origin Story of CatNap" and "Catnap is not a Monster".

I understand that those videos are not what you've expected from the original plot of Poppy Playtime Chapter 3, but after watching those two videos has given me some ideas on how the prequel arc of the story will happen with Y/n meeting Catnap for the very first time in Dreamland after a few sleepless nights.

I will do my best to write some chapters for the book until the end of the Prequel Arc and I will continue the story once Chapter 3 is finally out and ready to play.

Until then, let's hope Y/n will be safe in Dreamland because he's about to go into a neverending nightmare when he goes into a Deep Sleep of No Return and the Smiling Critters will have a brand new friend to love and play with for all eternity.

Thank you and I hope you have a wonderful day.

NeoDracunyan

♪S-M-I-L-E everyday! When you are down and out, no need to frown and pout! The Smiling Critters' here to say: S-M-I-L-E everyday!♫