Extra Chapter: Where did the Nightmare CatNap Come From?

Location: Somewhere in the Labs

No POV

As we see a Television in the lab, we see one of the scientists insert a VHS tape that is labeled, "Experiment Discovery and Lockdown #6923 - Nightmare CatNap" into the VHS Player as the tape started playing a recorded video of seeing both Parker and the CEO enter the lan what the scientists managed to capture and lock it inside one of the inescapable prison cells to keep it from escaping and killing everyone in the factory.

CEO: My word! What in the name of Creation is that monstrosity?!

Scientist: It's a experimental toy, sir. A failed one at that. For some reason, one of our workers was actually working for Destructo Inc. and managed to create this failed experiment with one of the CatNap dolls and Billy Mason's dead body that they all dug up from the cemetery.

Y/n: Dear God. I knew that company was gonna do something like that. How did you guys managed to capture this beast?

Scientist: It wasn't easy, but it took us a dozen workers in specially designed riot suits armed with Taser Rifles and Tranquilizer Guns before we placed him in one of these escapable jail cells.

CEO: I see. I think we should figure out a way to destroy this toy before it can escape and kill us all.

Y/n: He's right. There's no telling when he will come out and murder every single one of us in this entire factory. Find a way to kill this monster and get rid of the body to prevent anyone from reviving this beast.

Billy Mason/Nightmare CatNap: (Deep Demonic Voice) I will kill all of you!

CEO: Tough luck, you vile beast! You're not getting out of that jail cell, no matter how hard you try to escape 

Y/n: That's right. You may have given a second chance in life, Billy Mason as a monsterous toy, capable of destroying and killing everything in sight, but you are still a bad person on both the inside and outside of your entire being. (To the scientist) Make sure that he doesn't break out of that prison under any circumstances.

Scientist: Don't worry. He's not getting out on our watch. We'll make sure that his death is quick and painless.

(Tape Ends with TV Static)

END OF TAPE