What is your Theory: Who is the Prototype?

As you all may know in this story about the Prototype, this story is different from the original plot for the entire Poppy Playtime series based on each chapter they release and, in this book, takes place in an alternate universe and the Prototype is a guy, who uses the alias as an alter ego to hide away from its true identity and won't be revealed in the final battle between him, Y/n and FrownyFox at the climax of the story.

His appearance is a guy in a fancy black suit and red tie and wearing black gloves and the iconic gas mask from Chapter 3, that is design to hide away from his true identity and is equipped with a special voice box to disguise his voice that sounds like The Boss from Postal 4: No Regerts when he is proven to be the Postal Dude's biological father and that gave me the idea to come up with this character and it surprises me that you guys are trying to figure out who is under the Prototype persona the moment that he made an appearance in the first chapter of the Deep Sleep Arc.

So, I want you to figure out the true identity of the Prototype and when he reveals his true identity to Y/n and Frowny Fox after they both defeat their best fighter in the Gas Production Zone room and meet the Prototype in the office at the top floor through a working elevator to face him with CatNap.

Leave your answer in the comments on who could be the true identity of the Prototype? I would love to see your reaction in the comments when you see who the real identity of the Prototype is when Y/n and FrownyFox meet him at the top floor.

Also, thank you all for reading this book after receiving over 100k views on Wattpad. I appreciate the support you have given this book and I'll do my best to continue the story until the end.

Thank you and good luck,

NeoDracunyan