Smiling Critters' Nightmares of Y/n Be Like (Headcannon)

This is what the Smiling Critters would have nightmares of Y/n after he got adopted by Uncle Henry.

DogDay's Nightmare

DogDay would probably play catch with Y/n as he throws the ball to Y/n, which he didn't even trying to catch the ball or turned back to go get the ball as he asks Y/n in a worry and concerned tone in his voice, "Why are you....just standing there?", DogDay then walked over to Y/n to see if he's alright, only to see Y/n barf out the Mini Critters that were hiding inside of his stomach, causing DogDay to back away from Y/n in fear before his body exploded in a bloody pulp with the Mini Critter scattered around everywhere, thus traumatizing the poor pup of what happened to Y/n.

Bubba Bubbaphant's Nightmare

Bubba Bubbaphant tried to perform heart surgery on Y/n due to how intelligent he was to help out his friend, only for it to completely backfire as Y/n didn't make it after the surgery and suddenly a bunch of Mini Critters popped out of Y/n's chest like you have seen in the Alien Movies as the Mini Critters Attacked Bubba and devoured him before the Mini Critters attacked the viewer next.

KickinChicken's Nightmare

After KickinChicken was afraid of going outside and hang out with Y/n, he asked Y/n to help him go outside to see if it's safe to go outside, despite of a big and scary looking monster lurking outside of the barn they were staying in. Y/n then decided to go in first, only to get grabbed by the monster when he opened the barn door as KickinChicken was both shocked and frightened when he watched Y/n getting devoured alive by the monster, before shutting and locking the door tight as he kneeled down on the ground, crying tears of sadness, thinking about what he done that got his own friend killed in the process by the hands of the monster.

CatNap's Nightmare

CatNap would try to find Y/n in Playcare in a state of panic and worry as he looked everywhere until he found Y/n in Home Sweet Home standing around with his back turned as CatNap is happy to see his buddy again, only to be replaced with the face of pure shock and fear as he looked to see Y/n all toothless and his eyes gouged out as he grabbed a fire axe and tried to attack CatNap with it as the purple feline tries to get away from him until he ran into a dead head before he got an axe to the head by his own best friend.

Hoppy Hopscotch's Nightmare

As she and Y/n tried to do whatever they can to do jump up to the moon and she decided to help out Y/n by holding hands in order to keep up with her jumping and prevent him from falling down to his death. However, when they were almost to the moon, Y/n tried to make the jump, but was too scared to make it that far to get to Hoppy as she tries her best to motivate him to doing it until Y/n did the jump, but make it and only made it halfway as he soon falls all the way down to his death with his body splattered on the ground, painting the grass with his own blood.

Determined not to let Y/n die alone, Hoppy took the sacrifice and jump down to die with Y/n, so that he won't be alone in the afterlife, only to result in her to wake up from the nightmare.

Bobby Bearhug's Nightmare

She tries her best to show Y/n how much she loved him, only to see him leaving the orphanage as she tried to convince Y/n to stay, but despite her attempts on making Y/n stay with her and her friends, causing the room around her to decay and become scarier as her own heart start to shatter into tiny pieces once Y/n is gone.

Then for the cherry on top of this sad and depressing cake, Bobby decided to hang herself while crying a pool of her own tears, only to wake up from the nightmare as well as Hoppy Hopscotch as they both hugged each other and cried each other after that.

PickyPiggy's Nightmare

In her nightmare, she was presented a delicious feast as she happily started eating away until she noticed an eyeball in her soup as she soon realized what she was eating, and it is not pork....

It was Y/n himself....cooked alive and served as food and PickyPiggy is eating him alive as she instantly lost her appetite, and she soon woke up when she heard the sound of Y/n's dying voice and said, "You....did this...." that led her to a feeding frenzy that she almost ate KickinChicken and bit off Bubba Bubbaphant's arm and a part of his ear and was sent to a padded room and she has to eat her meals by the Pryton Industries workers while wearing protective armor to avoid getting their faces eaten by her as she wears 3 strait jackets and a mask until she feels all better with her sanity intact.

CraftyCorn's Nightmare

She loved to make portraits of Y/n as well as drawing her and Y/n having a happy life together until she made a painting of Y/n and framed it as she hung it up on the wall and saw Y/n screaming for help and tried to get out of the painting causing CraftyCorn to scream in terror and soon found all of her artwork of Y/n screaming and begging for someone to release them from their prison, which resulted in her fainting and waking up from her nightmare.

She was even close to killing herself and tried stabbing her to draw blood to paint the walls with her blood until her friends stopped her and put her in a strait jacket and in a padded room next to PickyPiggy until she finally calms down.